Dissemination of practically oriented knowledge
‘Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.’
– Benjamin Franklin
As is the vision of BML Munjal University, ‘dissemination of practically oriented knowledge benchmarked with the best global standards’- learning by doing is highly focused upon.
In our first 6 months itself we have been taken on three industrial visits. The first was to the Hero MotoCorp plant in Gurgaon,the secondto the Parle plant in Neemrana and the third was the to the McKinsey Capability Center in Gurgaon.
In all three of these visits we saw what we had learnt in the classroom being applied in real life. Be it the costing methods, the production process or the concepts of operations, we saw it all being used in these companies. Infact in McKinsey, they had organised simulations for us so that we would have a hands on experience. We played a game of supply chain where we learnt the problems that are encountered on a daily basis at every level in the chain.
These visits have taught us a lot and ingrained in us the concepts which we had learnt in class and which probably would not have had as much meaning had we not seen it being applied in these companies.
- The 21st Century Needs a New Generation of Business Leaders. Be the One with the Best MBA Courses
- Gear up for the Evolving Time with a Bachelor of Business Administration
- Engineering Remains the Highly Pursued Career Option Globally. Let’s Know About the Best Engineering Courses
- Acquire Management Skills with Legal Understanding of the Subject Matter. BBA LLB, the Next Big Thing?
- Address the World’s Most Pressing Problems with B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering