Choosing an appropriate course after 12th is a crucial part of every student’s life as this is the stage that determines what kind of financially and professionally fulfilled life students will lead in the future. Therefore, when the board releases the class 12th results, most students’ common questions are, “What to do next” “What courses after 12th grade will be suitable?” etc.
In This Article:
- Why is Choosing the Right Degree Course After 12th Important?
- After 12th Science Courses List
- Commerce Courses After 12th
- Art Courses After the 12th
- Professional Courses After 12th
- BML Munjal University (BMU) – Offering Industry-relevant Degree Courses After 12th
- Step Into the Adventure That Awaits You After 12th
Why is Choosing the Right Degree Course After 12th Important?
Degree courses after 12th in domains like Engineering, Architecture, Design, Law, Applied Science, Business Studies, Management, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Economics, Media, Humanities, and others, are available to students.
In India, the harsh reality is that even after successfully completing the 12th class with good grades, many students are still immature and unaware. As a result, they end up seeking wrong and unsuitable courses after intermediate, making it difficult for them to find a good job that matches their passion, talent, and calibre.
Choosing the right course after intermediate should not be difficult for students; rather, it should be incredibly motivating. Therefore, interest, motivation, and ambitions are important factors for students to consider when selecting degree courses after 12th.
Let’s learn about the top degree courses after 12th and some of the most popular professional courses after 12th.
After 12th Science Courses List
For science students, there are two divisions: PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths) and PCB (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) (Physics, Chemistry & Biology). Students frequently need clarification about their options outside of engineering and medicine. Below is the after 12th science courses list:
- BE/B.Tech – Bachelor of Technology
- B.Arch – Bachelor of Architecture
- BCA – Bachelor of Computer Applications
- B.Sc. – Information Technology
- B.Sc – Nursing
- BPharma – Bachelor of Pharmacy
- B.Sc – Interior Design
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- B.Sc. – Nutrition & Dietetics
- BPT – Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- B.Sc – Applied Geology
- BA/B.Sc. Liberal Arts
- B.Sc. – Physics
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
Commerce Courses After 12th
Commerce has gone mainstream among 10+2 students in recent years. There are numerous courses available at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels and numerous career options. Let’s look at the best courses in commerce after 12th:
- B.Com- Bachelor of Commerce
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- B.Com (Hons.)
- BA (Hons.) in Economics
- Integrated Law Program – B.Com LLB
- Integrated Law Program – BBA LLB
Art Courses After the 12th
Contrary to popular belief, a sizable proportion of arts graduates find employment in areas relating to their studies. In terms of employment opportunities in the arts, there are numerous options. Here is the list of Art courses after the 12th:
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor in Performing Arts (BPA)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Integrated Law Course – BA + LLB
- BA in History
Professional Courses After 12th
If you are interested in pursuing professional courses after 12th instead of general courses, here is a list for you:
- CA – Chartered Accountancy
- CS – Company Secretary
- Bachelor of Design in Accessory Design, Fashion Design, Ceramic Design, Leather Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Jewellery Design
- Bachelor in Foreign Language
- Diploma Courses
- Advanced Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
When you successfully complete a Bachelor’s course, you should be confident that this is the right approach to pursue your passion and begin shaping your future. Hopefully, this list of the best courses after 12th will help you choose the right programme.
The credibility of any course depends on which college or university you choose to study from. So, if you want to pursue any of the above courses after intermediate, you need to look for a university that would provide you with the proper education you need. One of the top universities in India to pursue degree courses after 12th is BML Munjal University (BMU).
BML Munjal University (BMU) – Offering Industry-relevant Degree Courses After 12th
BML Munjal University (BMU) aspires to reshape higher education in India by establishing a world-class, innovative teaching, learning, and research environment. BMU, named after Brijmohan Lall Munjal, the founder of the Hero Group and mentored by Imperial College London in 2014, delivers interdisciplinary learning and impactful education that empowers students to become future-ready innovators, risk-takers, and leaders.
BMU offers many of the courses mentioned above. However, you might wonder why you should choose BMU. Here are some reasons why BMU is one of the most favourable universities for pursuing degree courses after 12th:
- Faculty from International & National Universities like IIMS, IITS, and LSE.
- Curriculum co-designed by Imperial College London
- 100% International Exposure
- Experiential Learning
- Academic Collaborations with renowned International Universities
- Placements in top companies like Amazon, Hyundai, Nestle, Grant Thornton, etc.
- The average package is INR 8.77 LPA, and the highest package is INR 32.21 LPA.
The unique experiential-learning environment at BMU fosters creativity, problem-solving, entrepreneurship, and innovation, promotes hands-on and cross-disciplinary learning and instils a slew of values, job, and life skills. This guarantees that BMU students are morphed into well-rounded, industry-ready individuals capable of taking on leadership responsibilities from the first day of graduation and ensuring a smooth transition to the workplace.
Step Into the Adventure That Awaits You After 12th
Students who have completed their intermediate and are looking for good and high-paying jobs require proper guidance in selecting the best course after 12th. To alleviate the confusion and problems associated with choosing an appropriate course, we have compiled a list of the best degree courses after 12th. Based on your abilities and interests, you can choose a course from traditional streams, such as science, arts, and commerce or go for professional courses after 12th.