B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- Applicants from any Indian education boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (This covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU)
- Minimum aggregate score of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in Class XII
- Valid score of JEE Main
- Applicants appearing for their Class XII final board examinations from any of the following state education boards:
1. Andhra Pradesh State Board
2. Telangana State Board
3. Tamil Nadu State Board
4. Kerala State Board
- Minimum aggregate score of 70% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English in Class XII
- Valid score of JEE Main
- International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XII and have a valid score of JEE Main
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels, studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic in Class XII level and have a valid score of JEE Main
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances of selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports as well.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognised the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their SAT score. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534.
Benefits of applying in the Early Cycle
- Students will get preference for a seat in the B.Tech programme of their choice
- A scholarship of 10% on the first semester tuition-fee will be awarded only to students who apply in the Early Cycle
BMU is announcing to conduct its Engineering Entrance Exam BMUE3-2020 and invites the applications for admission to B.Tech. Programme in the academic session 2020-24. BMU will offer admissions based on JEE Mains 2020, SAT, or BMU Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 (BMUE3 2020) scores followed by a personal interview. A candidate can choose to apply either through BMUE3, JEE Mains, or SAT score. BMUE3 2020 will be a computer-based proctored exam and the student can appear in the exam from their homes
Below are the complete details about BMUE3 2020 including its eligibility criteria, application procedure, exam duration, syllabus, and exam pattern.
BMUE3 Eligibility Criteria
- A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing for Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as major subjects in the full-time stream from any State Board, CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU
- International Baccalaureate (IB) students with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as major subjects from any international school.
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels, studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Class XII level
- Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognized the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Applicants can register for BMUE3 2020 by filling and submitting the application form online by clicking here
BMUE3 Duration, Syllabus, and Pattern
BMUE3 will be of 2 hours duration, and there will be one question paper containing 80 objective types (multiple-choice types) questions in Mathematics (30), Physics (25), and Chemistry (25) based on JEE Mains 2020 syllabus. Each question will be followed by four answers of which one will be correct/most appropriate.
- BML Munjal University uses a holistic approach to evaluate applicants for each of its undergraduate programmes. For the B.Tech programme, an applicant is evaluated on the basis of:
- Class XII final examination scores as eligibility criteria (an aggregate of scores in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is considered)
- Performance in entrance/aptitude exams such as BMUE3, JEE, SAT etc. and Personal Interview as the selection criteria (the candidate will be specifically evaluated on passion, creativity, application-orientation and communication skills)
1. All applicants are required to submit the completed application form with all relevant documents/certificates including proof of payment of the application fee.
2. BMU Selection Committee will then review applications and short-list candidates for the personal interview.
3. BMU Selection Committee will roll out provisional offers of admission based on performance in BMUE3, JEE or SAT. Final admission of a student is subject to conformance to specified eligibility criteria. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding
Note: The decision to shortlist an applicant for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the BMU selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
PLEASE NOTE: At BML Munjal University, students are allowed to send their scores to all Indian Global Alliance (IGA) members, free of cost unlike other institutions, where students pay up to $8 per university for sending scores to more than 4 NON-IGA universities. Furthermore, there is no restriction on the frequency of posting scores to IGA universities.