BBA Eligibility Requirement
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the following boards:
- Andhra Pradesh State Board
- Telangana State Board
- Tamil Nadu State Board
- Kerala State Board
- Are required to have a minimum aggregate of 70% in their class XII final board examinations
- Applicants from any of the other Indian education boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (This covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU)
- are required to have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their class XII final board examinations.
- All Candidates applying for BBA in Family Business and Entrepreneurship need to either have family business background or should have passion about doing Business
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University.
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances to selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognised the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their SAT score. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534.
Benefits of applying in the Early Cycle (to conclude by 26th March 2020)
- Students will get preference for a seat in the BBA programme of their choice
- A scholarship of 10% on the first semester tuition-fee will be awarded only to students who apply in the Early Cycle
- BML Munjal University uses a multi-dimensional approach to evaluate students for each of its undergraduate programmes. For the BBA programmes, a student is evaluated on the basis of:
- Class X and Class XII final examination scores
- Personal interview (in the personal interview, the candidate will be specifically evaluated on passion, creativity, application-orientation and communication skills)
1. All applicants are required to submit the completed application form with all relevant enclosures / attachments including proof of payment of the application fee
2. BMU Selection Committee will then review applications and short-list candidates for the personal interview
3. BMU Selection Committee will roll out provisional offers of admission based on performance in personal interview. Final admission of a student is subject to conformance to specified eligibility criteria. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding
PLEASE NOTE: At BML Munjal University, students are allowed to send their scores to all Indian Global Alliance (IGA) members, free of cost unlike other institutions, where students pay up to $8 per university for sending scores to more than 4 NON-IGA universities. Furthermore, there is no restriction on the frequency of posting scores to IGA universities.
Don't Miss Out Our Brochure!
Know more about our Programmes, Campus Life and Industry Partnerships