Applicants can access the online application portal or download an application form via :
Hard copies of our application forms are available at:
- BML Munjal University Delhi Office
- Select Book Stores
- BMU Campus
As part of the application, applicants are required to provide the following: :
- Completed application form with relevant enclosures
- Proof of payment of application fee of Rs. 1500
If the applicant is submitting a hard copy, the completed application form along with relevant enclosures and application fee (cash receipt/demand draft) to BML Munjal University, 2nd floor, Tower-2, NBCC Plaza, Pushp Vihar, New Delhi: 110017
Alternatively, a soft copy of the above documents can be e-mailed to email@example.com
For specific details, applicants are advised to read the admission application form carefully.
BBA Migration Admissions
Applicants with a minimum aggregate score of 60% in Class XII and good academic performance in the first two semesters of the first year of the programme they are pursuing elsewhere will be eligible for admission to the BBA programmes.
Eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Submission of completed migration application form
- Review of application and shortlisting of candidates
- Personal Interview
- Migration-admission decision
- The decision to shortlist an applicant for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the BMU selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
- Students who are yet to receive their 2nd semester marks will only receive provisional admission. Final admission will be offered on receipt of the final 2nd semester marks
- There is no scholarship for migration admissions