BML Munjal University follows Scholarship and Financial Grants policies designed to support the education of the meritorious, and equally, those who are most needy. Our policies foster a culture of diversity and inclusion that acknowledges the unique strengths of different individuals. The Scholarship & Financial Grants Policy covers the following categories of grants:
Merit Scholarships, within which BMU provides two categories of Scholarships:
- Dean’s Scholarships to recognize exceptional academic merit.
- Studentswill receive a Scholarship equivalent to 100% & 75% of the Tuition Fee in the first year
- Programme Scholarships to encourage students who have diverse strengths to aspire to an education of a high standard.
- Studentswill receive a Scholarship equivalent to 50% & 25% of the Tuition Fee in the first year
The grant of scholarships will be based on merit on any one of the following criteria on a first-come first served basis.
|Percentage Score||Net Benefit|
|95.1 – 100||100% of tuition fee – Dean’s Scholarship|
|90.1 – 95.0||75% of tuition fee – Dean’s Scholarship|
|80.1 – 90.0||50% of tuition fee – Programme Scholarship|
|70.1 – 80.0||25% of tuition fee – Programme Scholarship|
JEE (Main) percentile
|95.0 – 99.9||100% of tuition fee – Dean’s Scholarship|
|90.0 – 94.9||75% of tuition fee – Dean’s Scholarship|
|85.0 – 89.9||50% of tuition fee – Programme Scholarship|
|80.0 – 84.9||25% of tuition fee – Programme Scholarship|
- For academically bright students who belong to economically weaker sections of society with a family income of less than Rs. 8 Lakh per annum or as specified from time to time, Financial Aid is provided in order that their university education is not held back due to a lack of financial resources.
- Financial Aid grants shall be reviewed and finalized by the Admissions & ScholarshipCommittee after a Personal Interview. The amount of Financial Aid in the form of a percentage of the tuition fee shall be decided by the Committee.
- Haryana Domicile Scholarships: The 25% of students who are admitted under Haryana Domicile category and are eligible for full or partial fee concession as per the Haryana Private Universities Act are provided fee concessions as per the Act.
Terms & Conditions:
- The total percentage of grants in an academic year includes any other type of grant/scholarship/tuition fee waiver that may be declared from time to time (i.e., Defence, Sports, etc.).
- Financial grants are applicable on tuition fees only, except where in cases of Financial Aid, a grant for student housing may be explicitly approved by the authorised Committee.
- Financial grants are not applicable on the International Immersion Programme fee, an optional immersion module at a partner university.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid will be awarded based on specified criteria as defined by the Admission and Scholarship Committee.
- At any point during an academic year, a student can avail of benefits from one financial grant only. In the case of a student who is eligible for more than one grant, the student will be considered for the grant offering the highest benefit.
- These terms and conditions would apply for all financial grants.
- BMU reserves the right to change the governing policy at its discretion.