- >95th percentile in CAT/XAT/GMAT Net benefit: 100% of the tuition fee + free accommodation* + free food
- 90th to 94.9th percentile in CAT/XAT/GMAT Net benefit: 75% of the tuition fee
- 85 th to 89.9th percentile in CAT/XAT/GMAT Net benefit: 50% of the tuition fee
- 80th to 84.9th percentile in CAT/XAT/GMAT Net benefit: 25% of the tuition fee
- 75th to 79.9th percentile in CAT/XAT/GMAT Net benefit: 10% of the tuition fee
Score >195 in NMAT Net benefit: 50% of the tuition fee
Score from 181 to 195 in NMAT Net benefit: 25% of the tuition fee
Score from 160 to 180 in NMAT Net benefit: 10% of the tuition fee
*Free accommodation – will be provided on sharing basis. Electricity and AC facility will be paid on actuals by the student.
Terms and conditions
- Scholarship will be awarded based on the above criteria at the sole discretion of the Admission and Scholarship Committee
- Scholarship is applicable on tuition fees of the programme
- Terms and condition would apply for all scholarship plans
- Scholarships are not guaranteed to all the candidates fulfilling all the criteria.
- There are limited number of scholarships which will be served on a first-come-first-serve basis and will be withdrawn in case the offer is not accepted by offer acceptance deadline date
- The management reserves the right to change the scholarship policy as per their discretion
- At any point of time during an academic year, a student can avail benefits from one scholarship plan only. In the case of a student being eligible for scholarship under multiple scholarship plans, he/she will be considered for the scholarship plan offering the highest amount of benefit.
- The merit-based scholarship will initially be awarded to 20% of students for the first year only. To maintain/obtain a scholarship in the second year:
- A student should be amongst the top 20% of the batch
- A student should have a minimum of 7 CGPA at the end of the first year
- A student should have maintained a minimum of 80% attendance across all course(s) in each semester in the previous year(s)
- There should not have been any disciplinary action instituted against the student
- Defence Ward’s Scholarship at BML Munjal University : In an effort to show gratitude to and honor our valiant armed forces, 10% of all scholarships being offered by BMU are reserved for wards of serving and retired armed forces officers and other ranks, who are eligible as per admission process defined by the University. Please refer to the Defence Ward’s Scholarship Policy for further details.
- Ishan Uday: Scholarship scheme by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for students from the North Eastern Region (http://www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_notices.aspx)
- Scholarship by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD): Central sector scholarship scheme for college and university students (http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships-education-loan)
- Hero MotoCorp E2: As part of its CSR initiative, Hero MotoCorp will provide scholarships to academically bright students under this scheme in the second-year basis their performance in their first year at BMU
- Hero MotoCorp Hamari Pari: As part of its CSR initiative, specifically to encourage girl students to pursue engineering and management, Hero MotoCorp provides scholarships in the first year to academically bright but underprivileged girls to study at BML Munjal University
- All Central & State Government Scheme/Scholarship: Students who wish to avail the scholarship under various Central & State Government Scheme, students can apply independently on their respective portals.
- Reservation of seats for students: Jammu & Kashmir and North East Region: Reservation of seats for students from Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) and North East Region (NER) will be as per Notification issued by the UGC and MHRD
Haryana Domicile Admissions & Scholarships
25% seats for admissions in the university are reserved for students of the State of Haryana, out of which 10% seats are reserved for students belonging to Scheduled Castes of the State of Haryana.
The fee structure for the twenty-five per cent of the students who are domicile of Haryana shall be based on merit-cum-means and be as follows: –
- one-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted full fee concession;
- two-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted fifty per cent fee concession;
- the balance two-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted twenty-five per cent fee concession.
Haryana Domicile Scholarship will continue in the following year as per the provisions of Act.
As per the Government of India’s policy, banks will facilitate educational loans up to INR. 7.5 lakhs without collateral security at concessional rates of interest announced by RBI. However, loans will be sanctioned by banks after compliance of standard norms and procedural formalities. BMU has made arrangements with various banks and financial institutions for speedy sanction and disbursal of education loans to students, provided they fulfill the loan criterion as per bank requirements. Candidates can apply using the following link for loan from various nationalized and private banks: Click here.
Undergraduate Admissions Closing Soon