Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the most coveted bachelor’s programs for students after 10+2. This programme aims to provide students with all the necessary knowledge and skills to build a stable career in management. The most inviting aspect of a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree is that learners from any stream in their 12th class can enrol for a BBA programme.
Bachelor’s of Business Administration is a three-year degree course. The BBA course allows students to specialise in international business, finance, real estate, computer information systems, marketing or accounting. In addition, BBA programs can offer practical management training that can successfully prepare students to work within a large or small organisation.
BBA Eligibility Criteria in India
Students can opt for a BBA regular full-time or BBA distance course depending upon their area of interest. For most universities that offer BBA, basic eligibility remains the same. BBA degree Eligibility Criteria in India:
- It would help if you were 12th pass from a recognised board of education.
- You need to have a specific percentage score decided by the BBA College you are seeking admission in.
- Many BBA colleges also have entrance exams for admission to the BBA course. It would help if you cleared these entrance exams.
BBA Scope in India and Abroad
BBA students can be employed for sales, business management and business development roles. Some companies also offer roles of supervisor, production planner, and administrator to BBA pass outs. In addition, many government agencies also look for BBA students.
Listed below are some of the job profiles you can target after completing your BBA programme:
- Business administration researcher
- Business consultant
- Finance manager
- Marketing manager
- Research and development manager
- Human resource manager
- Information systems manager
Some business fields where you can look for the jobs mentioned above roles include:
- Banks and investment firms
- Marketing companies
- Business consultancies
- Financial organisations
- Educational institutes
- Export companies
Here are some top private companies that hire fresh BBA graduates at high salaries:
Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the best courses after the 12th class. It will put you on the right career path and financial success. It will also improve you, making you more intelligent and more confident. Not many undergrad programmes out there that can do that for you. So, choose to do a BBA degree and be ready to have a fantastic learning experience and career (maybe abroad).
Why is BMU famous for the BBA course?
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at BMU aims to transform students into Innovators, Thought-Leaders & Entrepreneurs through a powerful understanding of the corporate world and deep industry linkages.
With a balance between people and tech, you make your way in Enterprise 4.0, equipped to manage machines and people and drive future workplaces for growth and profitability.
Our focus is on:
- Experiential Learning
- Industry exposure
- Practical aspects of business education
- Guest lecturers from renowned faculty
- Individualistic approach toward our students
BML Munjal University BBA Admission Guidelines
- Visit the official website of BMU.
- Click on the “Apply Online’ link.
- Fill out the available application form and upload the necessary documents.
- The application fee of INR 1500 has to be paid by Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking.
- Submit and save the application form.
A Bachelor of Business Administration is a stepping stone to many professional and educational opportunities. If individuals aim to immerse themselves in entrepreneurship and administration, this course will undoubtedly be the ladder of your career plans.
BMU’s BBA programme combines fun-based learning and hands-on experience for its learners. Their BBA programme focuses on developing knowledge or skills for students and prepares them for facing the real world. So, stop thinking twice and enrol right now.
Also, check out BMU’s BBA programme to explore more about it.