The typical question among students in the 12th standard is, “What comes after 12th?” — A question that affects thousands of students each year, both in India and overseas. Confusions prevail among them regarding potential career paths, employment chances, and, yes, even their passion and inclination.
A BBA course is among the number of options available to push start the career. But, What is a BBA course? Is it worth pursuing? Definitely, if you’re interested in management and would like to seek higher education or a career in the management industry, then you should go for a BBA course after 12th.
Contrary to popular belief, a BBA is not merely another bachelor’s degree. Instead, you’ll get the necessary boost to a prosperous career thanks to a BBA degree’s high status and value.
Now here are the reasons to pursue a BBA course after 12th:
- Professional Qualification: Students who are determined to pursue bright careers in business and management may find the BBA interesting. Students can begin finding employment in reputable businesses. Also, BBA holders have the greatest employment rate compared to holders of other bachelor’s degrees.
- Multidisciplinary Course: A BBA degree covers a wide range of topics that will prepare you to be an educated professional and provide many employment opportunities. Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources Management, Strategic Management, Human Resources Management, and Organisational Behaviour are among the subjects that a BBA degree might include.
- Exposure: BBA course is not just restricted to the classroom. It gives students plenty of chances to improve both their hard and soft abilities. One gains a lot of managerial, communication, and decision-making knowledge. Students have the opportunity to investigate the sales, marketing, and operations domains since the BBA curriculum is created per industry standards.
- Superior Salaries: One of the key objectives of the majority of professionals is to earn a large salary together with high perks. A BBA degree enables that. With this degree, you may access the greatest management and administrative careers with the highest pay and perks.
- Networking: You will have a fantastic network of individuals working in various firms because the BBA is a professional degree, and most graduate students start working in the corporate field. These folks may provide you with various options, including better jobs and greater networking possibilities.
In order to acquire these benefits, you must enrol in the right institution providing you with various opportunities to excel.
School of Management at BML Munjal University (BMU) – Turning Young Minds into Business Leaders
Managers make wiser business judgments every day as the corporate environment continues to change. Through a strong awareness of the business world and close industry ties, the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at BML Munjal University strives to develop students into innovators, thought leaders, and entrepreneurs.
BMU has set up a path-breaking BBA programme in association with KPMG in India to provide students with a unique and immersive experience that will give them an unparalleled advantage in the corporate world. Over 200 hours of training will be imparted by experts from KPMG in India who share their expertise and case studies from real-world business applications. Students will also earn an additional certificate from KPMG in India.
BML Munjal University is the right choice due to the various perks offered to the students, namely:
- Program of International Immersion: BMU guarantees that all students have the essential global experience by offering foreign immersion modules at premier institutions worldwide.
- The Big Business Network: Industry representatives talk to students at the university. Students frequently tour companies like Hero MotoCorp, the McKinsey Capability Centre in Gurgaon, and others. Collaborations include Siemens, KPMG, Microsoft, L&L Partners, Sabudh Foundation, Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, and Ativitti AI Technologies.
- Propel Incubator: Discover a vibrant entrepreneurial culture. Personalised training and one-on-one mentorship for developing successful company strategies, professional setting and assistance to work on current industry initiatives. Participate in industry expert discussions, and get ready for pitchfests. This is a place where students may put their ideas into action.
- Learning from Experience: Experiential learning accounts for up to 45% of contact hours. Lectures based on case simulations for the capstone project’s required empirical investigation are available as optional courses. There are nine centres of excellence, including cutting-edge labs created by Siemens, Shell, and others.
- Faculty Par Excellence: Faculties and visiting professors from elite universities worldwide, including MIT, Stanford University, Imperial College London, Singapore Management University, and more, as well as illustrious Indian schools like IITs, IIMs, and NLUs. Professors of Practice and Visiting Faculty with backgrounds in businesses and organisations, including HDFC Bank, Siemens, PepsiCo, and Hero MotoCorp.
- Practice School: Hands-on learning through a rigorous Practice School (internship) programme mentorship and support from industry experts and faculty. Companies involved in practice school include Siemens, Aditya Birla Group, Yes Bank, KG Somani, EY, Forbes Marshall, Bry Air, Hero MotoCorp, Cargill Foods, Coca-Cola, Axis Bank, ITC Ltd, Moser Baer, among others.
The eligibility criteria for the BBA course at BML Munjal University are as follows:
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the state boards or from any of the Indian education boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (This covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognised by AIU) are required to have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their class XII final board examinations.
- Cambridge/IGCSE students: 3 A-levels
- IB Diploma & Certificate students: 24 points
- Submitting SAT or ACT exam scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances of selection.
The business sector has always been a significant component of any society. The BBA programme at BML Munjal University gives students the information and managerial skills they need to pursue a career in the corporate world. So what are you waiting for? Take the course to kick-start your career in management.
For more BBA course information, visit https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/bba/.