- Applicants appearing for their Class XII final board examinations from any of the following state education boards:
1. Andhra Pradesh State Board
2. Telangana State Board
3. Tamil Nadu State Board
4. Kerala State Board
- Minimum aggregate score of 70% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in Class XII
- Valid score of JEE Main
- Applicants from any of the other Indian education boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (This covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU)
- Minimum aggregate score of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in Class XII
- Valid score of JEE Main
- International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XII and have a valid score of JEE Main
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels, studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematic in Class XII level and have a valid score of JEE Main
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances of selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports as well.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognised the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their SAT score. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534.
Benefits of applying in the Early Cycle (to conclude by 26th March 2020)
- Students will get preference for a seat in the B.Tech programme of their choice
- A scholarship of 10% on the first semester tuition-fee will be awarded only to students who apply in the Early Cycle
- BML Munjal University uses a holistic approach to evaluate applicants for each of its undergraduate programmes. For the B.Tech programme, an applicant is evaluated on the basis of:
- Class XII final examination scores as eligibility criteria (an aggregate of scores in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics is considered)
- Performance in entrance/aptitude exams such as JEE, SAT etc. and Personal Interview as the selection criteria (the candidate will be specifically evaluated on passion, creativity, application-orientation and communication skills)
1. All applicants are required to submit the completed application form with all relevant documents/certificates including proof of payment of the application fee
2. BMU Selection Committee will then review applications and short-list candidates for the personal interview
3. BMU Selection Committee will roll out provisional offers of admission based on performance in JEE/ SAT. Final admission of a student is subject to conformance to specified eligibility criteria. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding
Note: The decision to shortlist an applicant for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the BMU selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.