|Name of the Scholarship||Minimum Eligibility for Award Consideration||Criteria for Award in the First year||Value of Scholarship||Criteria for Award in subsequent year|
|1||Merit Scholarships – 1|| · Aggregate Marks > 95% (AP, T, K, TN state education boards)|
· >90% (CBSE and for other state boards we will do normalization on scores to check eligibility for scholarship)
· IB score > 40
|First 4% students irrespective of branch on the basis of AIR/Percentile of JEE Main||100% TF|
Minimum CGPA of 8.50 in all the preceding semester(s) and should not have any backlog in the year of consideration and must have passed all the courses offered in the semester(s) prior to the year of consideration. The merit Scholarship-I & II will be awarded on the basis of their AGPA (Annual Grade Point Average) scored in the year of consideration irrespective of marks obtained in 10+2.
|2||Merit Scholarships – 2|| · Aggregate Marks > 90% (AP, T, K, TN state education boards)|
· >85% (CBSE and for other state boards we will do normalization on scores to check eligibility for scholarship)
· IB score > 37
|Next 4% students irrespective of branch on the basis of AIR/Percentile of JEE Main||50% TF|
AP: Andhra Pradesh, T: Telangana, K: Kerala, TN: Tamil Nadu
Scholarship based on SAT scores shall be granted on a case-to-case basis and the School of Engineering and Technology shall make decision in this case in consultation with the management.
- Scholarship will be awarded based on the above criteria at the sole discretion of the Admission and Scholarship Committee
- Scholarship is applicable on tuition fees of the programme
- Scholarship is not applicable on the International Immersion Programme fee, and Hostel fee
- Terms and condition would apply for all scholarship plans
- Scholarships are not guaranteed to all the candidates fulfilling all the criteria
- There are limited number of scholarships which will be served on a first-come-first-serve basis and will be withdrawn in case the offer is not accepted by offer acceptance deadline date
- The management reserves the right to change the scholarship policy as per their discretion
- At any point of time during an academic year, a student can avail benefits from one scholarship plan only. In the case of a student being eligible for scholarship under multiple scholarship plans, he/she will be considered for the scholarship plan offering the highest amount of benefit
- Defence Ward’s Scholarship at BML Munjal University:
In an effort to show gratitude to and honor our valiant armed forces, 10% of all scholarships being offered by BMU are reserved for wards of serving and retired armed forces officers and other ranks, who are eligible as per admission process defined by the University. Please refer to the Defence Ward’s Scholarship Policy for further details.
- Ishan Uday: Scholarship scheme by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for students from the North Eastern Region(http://www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_notices.aspx)
- Scholarship by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD):
Central sector scholarship scheme for college and university students(http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships-education-loan)
- Hero MotoCorp E2 Scholarships:
As part of its CSR initiative, Hero MotoCorp will provide scholarships to academically bright students under this scheme in the second-year basis their performance in their first year at BMU
- Hero MotoCorp Hamari Pari Scholarships:
As part of its CSR initiative, specifically to encourage girl students to pursue engineering and management, Hero MotoCorp provides scholarships in the first year to academically bright but underprivileged girls to study at BML Munjal University
- All Central & State Government Scheme/Scholarships:
Students who wish to avail the scholarship under various Central & State Government Scheme, students can apply independently on their respective portals.
- Reservation of seats for students:
Jammu & Kashmir and North East Region: Reservation of seats for students from Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) and North East Region (NER) will be as per Notification issued by the UGC and MHRD
Haryana Domicile Scholarship
- 25% seats for admissions in the university are reserved for students of the State of Haryana, out of which 10% seats are reserved for students belonging to Scheduled Castes of the State of Haryana.
- The fee structure for the twenty-five per cent of the students who are domicile of Haryana shall be based on merit-cum-means and be as follows: –
- i) one-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted full tuition fee concession;
- ii) two-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted fifty per cent tuition fee concession;
- iii) the balance two-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted twenty-five per cent tuition fee concession.
- Haryana Domicile Scholarship will continue in the following year as per the provisions of Act.
Undergraduate Admissions Open