Acquire Management Skills with Legal Understanding of the Subject Matter. BBA LLB, the Next Big Thing?
The modern competitive workforce is looking for skilled people in more than one field. For example, there is a mounting need for professionals who possess knowledge in management and law. There is no professional like the one who knows how to do business with a nuanced understanding of legal implications.
This is where the relevance of the BBA LLB programme comes in. BBA LLB is an integrated degree that shapes students from a more professional aspect and where they get trained in core law and corporate and managerial subjects. Therefore, BBA LLB can be an excellent option for those who want to get into a corporate job rather than the judiciary. Furthermore, the BBA LLB programme helps students understand the company’s legal functions and how to maintain an adequate flow in the business.
There is no surprise that when law students enter the profession, they have a certain idealism and an urge to serve society. However, are there enough LLB colleges in India that truly benefit aspiring lawyers and prepare them to thrive in their chosen field?
There was a time when national leaders like Mahatma Gandhi, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, and Dr B.R. Ambedkar went overseas to pursue quality legal education owing to the dearth of good ones. However, the scenario has changed; a few LLB colleges in India have changed how legal education gets perceived.
BBA LLB Hons at BML Munjal University: The Difference You Need to Know
School of Management at BML Munjal University offers a BBA LLB Hons, an interdisciplinary programme that combines law with business management. The programme’s first two years aim to integrate core law courses with business administration disciplines; the following three years are law-focused. In the BBA LLB programme, students get a chance to connect questions to technologically related issues: the impact of AI on rights, informational privacy and technology in Constitutional Law, DNA sampling and the use of algorithms in criminal law remains a unique element of the University.
A few other reasons that make BML Munjal a truly respected university are:
- School of Law at BMU Approved by Bar Council of India
- Faculty of SOL hail from NLUs and International Universities
- Advisory Council consists of Mr. Kapil Sibal, Mr. Rajiv Luthra, Justice (Retd.) A.K. Sikri, Justice (Retd.) Vikramjit Sen, Ms. Zia Mody, Prof. NS Nigam, Mr. Jyoti Sagar, Prof. Ranbir Singh, etc.
- International Board consists of Prof. Philipp Dann Chair of Public and Comparative Law, Humboldt University, Berlin Prof. Tarunabh Khaitan Professor of Law and Vice Dean, Faculty of Law, Oxford University Prof. Jeff King Professor of Law UCL, Visiting Professor, the University of Oxford Advisor to the House of Lord’s Constitution Committee Prof. Chaihark Hahm Chair Professor of Law, Yonsei University, South Korea, etc.
- State-of-the-art moot court hall inspired by international courts for simulation of courtroom activities
- Institute of Innovation & Entrepreneurship (I2E) to facilitate innovation and entrepreneurship at the University.
Enquire Now for Admissions
Job Prospects After BBA LLB Programme
BBA LLB Hons is a course that provides a broad scope for students in the legal and business fields. Students can pursue higher studies in law or choose to work as expert professionals in the area according to their liking. Legal students are awarded a professional degree that helps them emerge as expert professionals in the field. BBA LLB Hons graduates can choose from a pool of job opportunities according to their interests and knowledge. Here are some of the most rewarding career opportunities or job roles for BBA LLB Hons graduates:
- Government Attorney
- Banking Ombudsman
- Trademark and copyright attorney
- Assistant Magistrate
- Assistant Public Prosecutor
- Finance Manager
- Company Secretary
- Management Accountant
BBA LLB Programme is one of the most sought career options for legal experts in various aspects. Pursuing the BBA LLB programme from BML Munjal University will be very rewarding for the students in their future career prospects. It allows the students to simultaneously learn about various legal and business administration topics. At BMU, students acquire all the essential information and knowledge about the legal field through its well-designed course curriculum and effective teaching method.