GLOBAL LEADERSHIP MODULE at Imperial College London
MBA students from BML Munjal University attended the Global Leadership Module at Imperial College Business School in July.
As part of the Global Leadership Module, students went through two weeks of lectures and coursework conducted by the Imperial College Business School faculty. The courses focused on 4 business areas – Leadership, Design Management, Bringing Ideas to Market, and Business Models/Intellectual Property. The courses were taught by Dr. Sankalp Chaturvedi, Dr. Andreas Eisingerich, Dr. Ileana Stigliani, Dr. Rahul Bansal, and Dr. Llewellyn Thomas.
The Global Leadership Module aims to enable BMU students to think outside the box, comprehend the concepts of design-driven innovation and creativity, and develop new business models and leadership competencies. The program modules were intended to explore the setbacks and opportunities that innovators and entrepreneurs face on a global scale.
BMU students learned about new ideas and concepts in a different environment in the heart of London. Summing up the trip, Tanushree Srivastava, a second-year MBA student, said, “The biggest take away for me was that I got exposed to a different culture and teaching style, and experienced different methods of conducting business – this made it an amazing experience.”
“We are delighted to welcome students of the founding MBA batch of BML Munjal University to Imperial College London to take advantage of the world-leading expertise on offer here and give them the opportunity to study in a fast paced and evolving environment. We aim to challenge this cohort by offering courses to equip and engage them with different ideas to explore opportunities, risks and pitfalls in an international environment.”
– Dr. Sankalp Chaturvedi, Director, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Imperial College London.
- The 21st Century Needs a New Generation of Business Leaders. Be the One with the Best MBA Courses
- Gear up for the Evolving Time with a Bachelor of Business Administration
- Engineering Remains the Highly Pursued Career Option Globally. Let’s Know About the Best Engineering Courses
- Acquire Management Skills with Legal Understanding of the Subject Matter. BBA LLB, the Next Big Thing?
- Address the World’s Most Pressing Problems with B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering