Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one of the most in-demand courses among today’s youth as it offers innumerable job opportunities in fields like management, finance, digital marketing, international business, finance, real estate, computer information systems, marketing or accounting, social media, entrepreneurship, banking and finance, to name a few. The three-year undergraduate course also allows students to pursue higher education courses such as Master of Business Administration (MBA). This degree focuses on offering fundamental education in business and management principles. The course also allows students to specialise in various areas, depending on their interests.
Benefits of pursuing BBA
BBA grants quick career opportunities to gain professional skills. It equips students with innumerable skill sets to help them understand the nuances of taking risks and decision making as a growing leader. It also enhances a student’s strategic thinking and several phases of maintaining a business or becoming an entrepreneur.
BBA covers a detailed understanding of basic management: The three-year undergraduate programme will introduce students to various subjects and learn basic management ideas. Under the course, students will cover a range of topics like finance and marketing management, business economics, business law, accounting principles, IT and computer fundamentals, etc.
BBA is a vivid managerial position-driven course. The full-time course guarantees a great understanding of theoretical concepts and sharpens students’ soft and hard skills to make them eligible for mass managerial employment opportunities. Upon completing the course, the student will be able to work as an operation manager, loss prevention manager, cost estimator, supply chain and sales manager, and much more.
One of the key benefits of pursuing a BBA is getting many job opportunities right after finishing the degree. The programme offers efficient strategies to start a business and upscale it to a greater degree as it focuses on critical business-related subjects like marketing management, business development, business laws and ethics, business management, etc.
Here are some of the few career options in detail after BBA:
The course opens many job opportunities for students. BBA graduates can apply in several industries once they complete the undergraduate course. These industries are social media and digital marketing, finance and accounts, banking, Indian Railway, municipal corporations, PSUs, etc. Students can even apply for the civil service examinations. Let’s look at the job opportunities that will open for BBA graduates.
- Digital Marketer: This mid-level position comes under the social media and digital marketing profession wherein a BBA graduate manages a brand/product/service and builds it on social media to garner audiences’ attention.
- Market Research Analyst: Under this position, freshers will focus on market analysis using their organisation’s business data.
- Sales Executive: Students are taught the nuances of sales and finance under the BBA course. This opens up various jobs in the sales domain in various sectors.
- Work in the government sector: Most jobs in the government sector are about administration, and a BBA major is best suited as the programme offers managerial and administrative skills.
- Startup/Entrepreneurship: BBA graduates are proficient in entrepreneurship and other skills required to run a successful startup.
After their graduation, BBA graduates can take the startup route and be their own boss.
- Academics: The course also opens academic research and higher education doors. You can apply for courses like MBA or B.Ed degree to upscale skills in business management.
- Human Resource Executive: The role of Human resources has been around in the business world since the late 18th century. The major tasks of HR are recruiting, onboarding and training, administration of pay and benefits.
- Marketing Executive: The business-oriented course opens many options for students in advertising & marketing. Among them is a marketing executive who handles senior-level responsibilities.
- Bank Branch Manager: The BBA programme also offers job opportunities in the banking sector, and Bank Branch Manager is one of them.
- Account Manager – This profile is for those who manage the accounts of their organisation/company. Account Managers also work to enlarge new business from existing clients.
Study BBA course at BMU to outstand in the business world
BML Munjal University (BMU) offers a three-year undergraduate, full-time Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course, which is an amalgamation of fun, learning, and experiencing outbound things and at the same time gives students ample exposure with a world-class faculty and industry experts. At BMU, students study work in a fun milieu and learn a lot using new educational approaches like experiential learning. The intense course focuses on developing skills that are imperative in the business world, which would help them outshine in their career faster vis-à-vis their peers.
The BBA syllabus at BMU is crafted to make students outgoing, extremely rational, internationally aware, and someone who has excellent job opportunities right after graduation.
The programme will help young minds learn several business administration and management components through classroom lessons and practical projects such as internships. In addition, it will acquaint the students with several elements of business administration, market, marketing trends, etc.
Don't Miss Out Our Brochure!
Know more about our Programmes, Campus Life and Industry Partnerships