Globalization and technology are constantly transforming the economy. The legal profession is no exception to this rapid evolution. The way legal services are delivered has changed, leaving many curious about how the practice of law will look like in the future. It is increasingly being anticipated that the next-generation lawyers will require a deep understanding of the law with a host of tech and soft skills to remain competitive
BML Munjal University in association with Vahura is organizing a conclave titled ‘The Law Conclave 2020‘ to discuss and understand the changing legal landscape in India. The centrifugal theme of the conclave is ‘Decoding the Next-Gen Legal Professional’ where renowned Industry veterans and stakeholders from the legal value chain discuss the changes.
Who should attend this law conclave?
- If you are a current or aspiring student interested or pursuing legal studies & wish to understand what the future holds for you
- If you are a parent of an aspiring lawyer, & you wish to support your child
- If you are an industry veteran & would like to understand the role of Tech & AI in the legal space
- If you are a legal professional interested in driving your organization to adapt to the changes
- If you are a recruiter, career counselor, or academician & wish to understand the future needs of the profession
Then, this Conclave is for you. Ten legal industry veterans come together to discuss the future of legal education and practice of Law in the context of the joint survey report being launched by BML Munjal University and Vahura.
Date: 23rd July 2020
Time: 10 am