Connect with Us
Enquiry for Admission
Dr. Anuja Agarwal Assistant Professor
- School School of Management
- Department/Programme Management
- Email email@example.com
- Graduation In: Bachelor of Commerce
- Graduation From: Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra
- Graduation Year: 2008
- Post Graduation In: Master of Business Adminstration- Marketing & Finance
- Post Graduation From: Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow
- Post Graduation Year: 2010
- Doctorate In: Marketing
- Doctorate From: ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology & Management, Gwalior
- Doctorate Year: 2015
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2018-2021||Assistant Professor, ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad|
|2017-2018||Assistant Professor, Jagdish Sheth School of Management (Formerly IFIM Business School), Bengaluru|
|2016-2017||Assistant Professor, ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad|
- Agarwal, A. and Mittal, A. (2022). Can Food Delivery Robots Become a New Norm of India? A Study of Online Food Delivery Services. International Journal of Services & Operations Management, Scopus Indexed, (In press)
- Agarwal, A., Singh, D., and Agariya, A.K. (2017). What really leads to Partner Relationship Management? A review of literature. Journal of Relationship Marketing, Scopus Indexed (ABDC-B), 16(4), 245-285 (http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15332667.2017.1349557).
- Agarwal, A., Singh, D., and Agrawal, G. (2017). PRM index: A customer satisfaction enhancement tool specific to Indian Automobile Sector. International Journal of Management Practice, Scopus Indexed (ABDC-C), 10(1), 49-74. (DOI: 10.1504/IJMP.2017.080650)
- Agarwal, A., & Singh, D. (2014). PRM index: An innovative tool for measuring partner relational aspects in Indian automobile sector. International Journal of Value Chain Management, Inderscience, Scopus Indexed (ABDC-C), 7(2), 171-189. (DOI: 10.1504/IJVCM.2014.062954)
- Agarwal, A., & Singh, D. (2014). Partner Relationship Management (PRM) Index: An Innovative Approach for enhancing Channel Partner Relationships. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce, Scopus Indexed (ABDC-C), 19(1), 1-25
- Won “Best Research Paper Presentation” Award at various international conferences organized by pretigious business schools of India.
- Completed Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate in May, 2022.
- UGC: NET-JRF qualified in 2010 on the first attempt.
- Ad-reviewer of internationally refreed journals of repute.