Connect with Us
Enquiry for Admission
Dr. Deepika Dixit Assistant Professor
- School School of Management
- Department/Programme Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship
- Email email@example.com
- Graduation In: Bachelor's in Fashion Technology
- Graduation From: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Graduation Year: 2011
- Doctorate In: Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship
- Doctorate From: Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
- Doctorate Year: 2022
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2011-2013||Fashion Merchandiser. Permeshwar Fashions Pvt. Impex Ltd., Mumbai|
|2011||Unit production head. Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla Designer House, Mumbai|
- Dixit, D & Sinha, A.S (2021). Interplay of Entrepreneurship and Institutions: A case of Women Entrepreneurship submitted in International Review of Entrepreneurship, 19(1), 523-554
- Dixit, D., Sinha, A. S., & Shrivastava, R (2020). Process and Content Model of CSR Decision-making–A Stakeholder Approach. International Journal of Business Research and Management, 11(1), 1-15
- Dixit, D. & Sinha, A. S. (2022). Effect of Stigma on Women Entrepreneurship. Strategic management Society, London.
- Dixit, D & Sinha, A.S. (2020). Institution that Fosters or Hinders Women Entrepreneurship: A Cross-Country Analysis. British Academy of Management Conference. Online.
- Dixit, D & Sinha, A.S. (2020). Self-Employment and Quality of Work Life: Looking back and moving forward. International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies Conference. Online.
- Dixit, D & Sinha, A.S. (2020). How Micro, Meso and Macro Level Factors Influence Growth Outcomes of Self- Employment? A Systematic Literature Review. European Academy of Management, Dublin, Ireland.
- Dixit, D & Sinha, A.S. (2019). Incubators in Emerging Economies: Do They Give the Reins in The Hands of Women Entrepreneurs? – A Social Network Perspective. Academy of International Business Conference, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Dixit, D & Sinha, A.S. (2018). Review to Understand Influence of Women’s Social Network on Entrepreneurial Process and Firm’s Life Stages. Strategic management Society Special Conference, Hyderabad.
- Dixit, D & Sinha, A.S. (2018). The Unequal World: How does Women Entrepreneurs Survive and Thrive? A Review of Social Networks. Academy of International Business Conference, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Dixit, D & Sinha, A.S. (2017). How Collectivism and Gender Affects Entrepreneurship? A Cross- Cultural Study. Academy of Management Conference, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Dixit, D & Sinha, A.S. (2017). How and Why Network Elements Affect Women Entrepreneurs As They Do? A Review of Social Network. International Conference for Business and Research Sustainability 2017, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- Hota, P & Dixit, D. (2017). Meta-Analysis of Entrepreneurial Orientation and Performance relationship: Another Slice at the Apple. Pan-IIM World Management Conference, Lucknow.
- Dixit, D & Sinha, A.S. (2017). How Collectivism and Gender Affects Entrepreneurship? A Cross- Cultural Study. Strategic Management Society Conference, Alberta.
- Dixit, D, Putturaju, R.G & Jayprakash, P. (2016). Service Quality at Public Health Care Systems: A Study From Chitradurga, Karnataka. Pan-IIM World Management Conference, Ahmedabad.
- Dixit, D & Sinha, A.S. (2017). How Collectivism and Gender Affects Entrepreneurship? A Cross- Cultural Study. Academy of International Conference, Dubai.
- 2020- Best Paper Award, International Journal of Business Research and Management
- 2018- Nominated for Best Doctoral Proposal in Strategic Management Society Conference
- 2017- Wipro Earthian Award winner
- 2016- Nominated for Best Doctoral Paper in 4th Pan-IIM World Management Conference
- 2016- Wipro Earthian Award winner
- 2015- Wipro Earthian Award winner
- 2011- Awarded Prime Minister Scholarship by SAIL
- 2007- Awarded Medhavi Chatra Award by Chhattisgarh government