Connect with Us
Enquiry for Admission
Dr. Gyanesh Jain Assistant Professor
- School School of Management
- Department/Programme Management
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduation In: Pharmacy
- Graduation From: Gautam Buddha Technical University
- Graduation Year: 2012
- Post Graduation In: MBA (Finance and Control)
- Post Graduation From: University of Lucknow
- Post Graduation Year: 2014
- Doctorate In: Efficiency of Price Discovery Mechanism in Commodity Derivative Markets
- Doctorate From: University of Lucknow
- Doctorate Year: 2019
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2017-2018||Assistant Professor at Invertis University|
|2018-2022||Assistant Professor at NIIT University|
- P. Goyal, P. Kapoor, G. Jain, A. Sethia and D. K. U. Krishnan, “Champo Carpets: Improving Business-to-Business Sales Using Machine Learning Algorithms,” Harvard Business Publication Education, 2021.
- Chaturvedi, S. Kalyani and G. Jain, “Reliability and Effectiveness of Indian COVID-19 Mobile Apps,” Journal of Critical Reviews, vol. 7, no. 14, pp. 1296-1305, 2020.
- G. Jain, N. Kumar, “An Event study analysis of the merger of SEBI and Forward Market Commission,” Pramana Research Journal, vol. 8, no.12, pp. 2249-2976, 2019.
- G. Jain and N. Kumar, “A Comparative Study of the Determinants affecting the formation of Commodity Derivative Indices,” International Journal of Trade and Commerce, vol. 3, no.12, 2016, pp. 54-69, 2016.
- G. Jain, A. Dutta and S. Kalyani, “Understanding Effective Use of Colors in Print and Social Media Advertisement – Pre and Post Covid Scenario,” in Covid-19: Implications for Commerce and Management, Economy and Information Technology, Germany: Weser Publishers, 2021, ch. 9, pp. 59-70.
- Executive Course from IIM Bangalore in Business Analytics and Intelligence