Connect with Us
Enquiry for Admission
Dr. Vikas Kathuria Associate Professor
- School School of Law
- Email email@example.com
- Graduation In: Law
- Graduation From: Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
- Graduation Year: 2009
- Post Graduation In: Law
- Post Graduation From: University of London
- Post Graduation Year: 2012
- Doctorate In: Law
- Doctorate From: University of Tilburg
- Doctorate Year: 2016
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|2012-2015||Assistant Professor, Jindal Global Law School|
|2016-2017||Research Associate (level III), Competition Commision of India|
|2017-2018||Assistant Professor, Bennett University Law School|
|2018-2020||Senior Research Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition|
- Exclusionary conduct in data-driven markets: limitations of data sharing remedy (2020) 8(3) Journal of Antitrust Enforcement (with Jure Globocnik)
- Greed for data and exclusionary conduct in data-driven markets (2019) 35 (1) Computer law & security review 89-102.
- User review portability: Why and how? (2018) 34 (6) Computer Law & Security Review 1291-1299 (with Jessica lai)
- A conceptual framework to identify dynamic efficiency (2015) 11 (2-3) European Competition Journal 319-339
- Access and investment in the ICT sector for developing countries (2016) 9(1) Law and Development Review 1-27.
- “Restrictive Conditions” in patent law and the competition law interface (2018) 21 (3-4) The Journal of World Intellectual Property 256-268.
- Vertical Restraints under Indian Competition Law: Whither Law and Economics (2021) Journal of Antitrust Enforcement
- Pharmaceutical Mergers and Their Effect on Access and Efficiency: A Case of Emerging Markets (2016) 39 (3) World Competition 451-478.
- The Case of Google ‘Snippets’: An IP Wrong that Competition Law Cannot Fix (2020) (20-13) Max Planck Institute for Innovation & Competition Research Paper.
- Royalty Rates and Non-disclosure Agreements in SEP licensing: Implications for Competition Law (2018) 40 (6) European Intellectual Property Review 357-367.
- Conflict between Regulation and Competition Law in the Indian Telecom Sector (2018) 53(38) Economic & Political Weekly 38.
- Platform competition and market definition in the US Amex case: lessons for economics and law (2019) 15 (2-3) European Competition Journal 254-280.
- Director, Academic Society for Competition Law (ASCOLA), India Chapter
- Affilaited Research Fellow, Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition, Munich
- Extramural Fellow, Tilburg Law & Economics Centre (TILEC), the Netherlands