Connect with Us
Enquiry for Admission
Ms. Sonika Bajpeyee Assistant Professor
- School School of Law
- Department/Programme Law
- Position (additional roles) Faculty-in-charge, Communications (for SOL)
- Email email@example.com
- Graduation In: B.A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- Graduation From: NUJS, Kolkata
- Graduation Year: 2014
- Post Graduation In: Masters in Law
- Post Graduation From: University of Melbourne
- Post Graduation Year: 2022
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization|
|1 April 2018 – 31 December 2019||Senior Associate, Luthra & Luthra Law Offices|
|1 July 2014 – 31 March 2018||Associate, Luthra & Luthra Law Offices|
- ‘Repercussion on Environmental Governance: An experience shared from Lafarge Umaim Mining Pvt Ltd vs Union of India [(2011)7SCC388]’ International Journal of Legal Studies and research, 1e-IJLSR (2012) (ISSN 2278-4764).
- ‘Right to recall: Whether viable in Indian Scenario?’ India Law Journal, Vol I, Issue I, January-March 2013 (ISSN 0975-0606). Cited in 255th Law Commission of India Report on Electoral Reforms.
- ‘Rethinking the concept of author and owner in case of cinematographic film’ Laws Magazine, Vol. 11 No. 11, Issue 135 pg. 24 and Lex Witness, November 2012, pg. 36.