The Pioneer features Dr Jaskiran Arora, Assistant Dean, Accounting and Finance Professor, BMU
The Pioneer | 04 September
Classrooms have not changed much over the last century, but the process of teaching and learning certainly has! It is more technology-driven and the internet has led to the instant gratification of answers. But what is that we are headed towards in the upcoming decade when the business world is characteriSed by disruption and 3Vs- Velocity, Veracity, and Volume? The things are ever-changing and so is the knowledge and skills requirements for every profession. By the time the students graduate, the expected knowledge would have already become obsolete. So, what is that we can teach our students to succeed in their careers? The answer is — learning how to learn. Training the students on developing high learning agility and quest to learn more, is the way to go or else they will perish, wondering what happened!
So, my Gurumantra for the next decade is — ‘Learn, before you have to!’
— Dr Jaskiran Arora, Assistant Dean, Accounting and Finance Professor, BML Munjal University
- The Unique Advantages of B.Com Honours Program at BML Munjal University
- BBA Course After 12th Commerce – The Right Choice?
- Career After BA LLB Course – What Are the Options?
- BA Economics Scope in India – What Can You Do With This Degree?
- Pursuing B Tech at BMU – One of the Best Mechanical Engineering Colleges