Internship at Hero Motocorp
Working at Hero MotoCorp during PS-II has been a challenging yet valuable experience for me. PS-II has connected the teachings in the classroom with the challenges faced at the workplace.
I’m presently working at the Engine Research Department of Hero MotoCorp. My role involves finding ways to improve the process for Crankshaft Machining & Scooter Engine Assembly Operations. The project has helped me attain basic knowledge of the industry along with complex details of the processes involved.
The work assigned to me has taught me the importance of the ceaseless evolution of manufacturing practices over time. During my internship, I visited the Hero MotoCorp plants in Gurgaon, Neemrana, and Dharuhera, and have learned about the importance of modifications in manufacturing strategies to cope with varying market demands.
PS-II has certainly added value & new insights to my understanding of the Mechanical Engineering domain. I’m looking forward to completing my project and applying the knowledge I have gained throughout PS-II in the rest of the B.Tech program.
-Shashank Pandey, BTech Mechanical Engineering, Class of 2018, Intern – Hero MotoCorp
- The 21st Century Needs a New Generation of Business Leaders. Be the One with the Best MBA Courses
- Gear up for the Evolving Time with a Bachelor of Business Administration
- Engineering Remains the Highly Pursued Career Option Globally. Let’s Know About the Best Engineering Courses
- Acquire Management Skills with Legal Understanding of the Subject Matter. BBA LLB, the Next Big Thing?
- Address the World’s Most Pressing Problems with B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering