Internship at Siemens
Working at Siemens these past few weeks has been a great experience. Our mentor, who is the CFO of the mobility division, has directed us well and we couldn’t have asked for a better person to play this role. His guidance throughout this time has been invaluable and I have learnt and gained many new insights. I have just finished the first part of my internship which was the Dupont Analysis. This so-thought simple exercise led to many revelations.
My time here has not just been about working on my project. I have got a sense of what the world out there is like. On one of our days here, we were given the opportunity to sit in a meeting which was addressed by the Siemens AG CEO, Mobility division, Dr. Jochen Eickholt. The experience was phenomenal where we actually saw him give a presentation and learn about the opportunities and the future plans for the company. Not just this, we have also spoken to people working here and they have told us about the company and its workings.
Moreover, the work culture at Siemens is not what I had imagined. It’s better. The people are friendly and extremely helpful in case of any problems. The perks which are being offered by the company to its employees are also something which is noteworthy.
I am now looking forward to working on my next project, on integrated accounting, which I will be starting in the coming week.
- The 21st Century Needs a New Generation of Business Leaders. Be the One with the Best MBA Courses
- Gear up for the Evolving Time with a Bachelor of Business Administration
- Engineering Remains the Highly Pursued Career Option Globally. Let’s Know About the Best Engineering Courses
- Acquire Management Skills with Legal Understanding of the Subject Matter. BBA LLB, the Next Big Thing?
- Address the World’s Most Pressing Problems with B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering