Internship at L&T
Yashaarth Todi is a second-year B.Tech student at BMU. He is currently interning at Larsen and Turbo as part of Practice School – II (Supervised Internship). Below, Yashaarth details his experiences during Practice School.
‘You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.’ – Albert Camus
The Practice School concept flows from the University’s motto ‘From Here to the World’. The B.Tech program bridges the gap between theoretical and practical knowledge; Practice School-II has further helped me broaden my knowledge horizons.
I am interning at the Nuclear Department of Larsen and Toubro, Mumbai. Problem-solving has been the backbone of this department – every problem that arises is unique and has no textbook solution. The equipment manufactured here includes Steam Generators, Heat Exchangers, Reactor End Shields, Reactor Vessels, etc.
The courses that I have undergone so far have aided my understanding of the technical aspects of this industry. It has been a great learning experience to know how a mammoth task is made very simple and executed successfully.
My experience at L&T has been a priceless one. I not only got the freedom to exercise my decision-making skills but also got the opportunity to learn and grow.
– Yashaarth Todi. B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, Class of 2018. Intern – Larsen and Toubro.
- The 21st Century Needs a New Generation of Business Leaders. Be the One with the Best MBA Courses
- Gear up for the Evolving Time with a Bachelor of Business Administration
- Engineering Remains the Highly Pursued Career Option Globally. Let’s Know About the Best Engineering Courses
- Acquire Management Skills with Legal Understanding of the Subject Matter. BBA LLB, the Next Big Thing?
- Address the World’s Most Pressing Problems with B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering