Internship at Hero MotoCorp
I’m interning with the strategic marketing group at Hero MotoCorp in New Delhi.
My project involves studying the acceptance of rival brand scooters in Delhi / NCR.
This is a market research project, where I’ll need to interact with over 100 customers and administer a survey to understand their perceptions and thoughts about what they think of scooters from different auto manufacturers.
I’ll then need to use statistical tools to try and figure out patterns and through them, insights.
Two things stand out for me at the internship. My mentor and the peer group I work with.
I don’t see my mentor particularly often, but the value he adds during our interactions is incredible. He’s given me a completely new perspective of marketing. The practitioners marketing. He pushes and challenges me to do better work, and gives me amazing freedom to be creative and original.
My peer group again, is amazing. They come from distinguished schools like XLRI, IIM-L and IIFT. I’ve gained many new, interesting and fascinating insights from them. The interesting conversations throughout the day and specially around the lunch table is the icing on the cake.
- The 21st Century Needs a New Generation of Business Leaders. Be the One with the Best MBA Courses
- Gear up for the Evolving Time with a Bachelor of Business Administration
- Engineering Remains the Highly Pursued Career Option Globally. Let’s Know About the Best Engineering Courses
- Acquire Management Skills with Legal Understanding of the Subject Matter. BBA LLB, the Next Big Thing?
- Address the World’s Most Pressing Problems with B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering