- 95th percentile in CAT/XAT OR > 750 GMAT scoreNet benefit : 100% of the tuition fee + free accommodation* + free food
- 90th to 94.9thpercentile in CAT/XAT OR > 700 GMAT scoreNet benefit : 75% of the tuition fee
- 85th to 89.9thpercentile in CAT/XAT OR > 670 GMAT scoreNet benefit : 50% of the tuition fee
*Free accommodation – will be provided on sharing basis. Electricity and AC facility will be paid on actuals by the student.
Terms and conditions
- Scholarships are not guaranteed to all the candidates fulfilling the scholarship criteria
- There are a limited number of scholarships which will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis
- All scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of the selection committee only after an offer of admission is made
- To maintain scholarships, students will have to
(a) maintain a CGPA above 7.5
(b) maintain attendance above 80%
(c) not face any disciplinary action throughout the entirety of the program
- The accommodation provided for students who are awarded a scholarship is as per the discretion of the Admission Committee. If a student wishes to upgrade his/her room, the additional cost will be borne by the student
- The management reserves the right to change the scholarship policy as per their discretion
- Ishan Uday: Scholarship scheme by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for students from the North Eastern Region(http://www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_notices.aspx)
- Scholarship by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD): Central sector scholarship scheme for college and university students(http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships-education-loan)
- Hero MotoCorp E2: As part of its CSR initiative, Hero MotoCorp will provide scholarships to academically bright students under this scheme in the second-year basis their performance in their first year at BMU
- Hero MotoCorp HamariPari: As part of its CSR initiative, specifically to encourage girl students to pursue engineering and management, Hero MotoCorp provides scholarships in the first year to academically bright but underprivileged girls to study at BML Munjal University
- Defence Ward’s Scholarship: The Defence Ward’s Scholarship is for the wards of serving and retired armed forces officers and other ranks.The services that have been included are the Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. For more details click here
- Haryana Domicile Admissions & Scholarships
(i) 25% seats for admissions in the university are reserved for students of the State of Haryana, out of which 10% seats are reserved for students belonging to Scheduled Castes of the State of Haryana.
(ii) The fee structure for the twenty-five per cent of the students who are domicile of Haryana shall be based on merit-cum-means and be as follows:
(a) one-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted full fee concession;
(b) two-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted fifty per cent fee concession;
(c) the balance two-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted twenty-five per cent fee concession.
As per the Government of India’s policy, banks will facilitate educational loans up to INR. 7.5 lakhs without collateral security at concessional rates of interest announced by RBI. However, loans will be sanctioned by banks after compliance of standard norms and procedural formalities. BMU has made arrangements with Avanse, Credila HDFC and Bank of Baroda for speedy sanction and disbursal of education loans to students, provided they fulfill the loan criterion as per bank requirements.
MBA 2021-23 Application Deadline – 4th February 2021