BMU’s President during a Panel Discussion on Smart People – Education & Skill Development at Technology Summit in partnership with Confederation of Indian Industry
BMU President Mr. Akshay Munjal during a Panel Discussion on Smart People – Education & Skill Development at Technology Summit in partnership with Confederation of Indian Industry
“BMU is training students not just on how to succeed in their career but also life after BMU. Students are taught skills that one takes for granted — conflict resolution, negotiation, how to talk to professionals from different walks, strategy, etc. In today’s age, a student’s expertise can’t be limited to just their academic programme. Our students graduate not just equipped for any job in the industry but prepared to lead.”
- The 21st Century Needs a New Generation of Business Leaders. Be the One with the Best MBA Courses
- Gear up for the Evolving Time with a Bachelor of Business Administration
- Engineering Remains the Highly Pursued Career Option Globally. Let’s Know About the Best Engineering Courses
- Acquire Management Skills with Legal Understanding of the Subject Matter. BBA LLB, the Next Big Thing?
- Address the World’s Most Pressing Problems with B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering