LLB Programme with an Interdisciplinary Edge
The Bar Council of India and the University Grants Commission both recognise the three-year professional undergraduate degree programme known as a Bachelor’s in Law and Legislation or LLB. The comprehensive three-year law curriculum will prepare you for a demanding and enriching career in various legal professions.
Traditionally, the law has been perceived as an independent discipline with different methods and styles. At BMU, we upend this tradition by promoting collaboration between different streams of knowledge. Expert faculty from the School of Management and the School of Engineering & Technology regularly engage with students at the School of Law through lectures, events, and open discussions.
To apply for LLB, click here
Why Law at BMU?
Transformative Learning through Personalized Education
Faculty-Students Ratio of 1:7
Infrastructure for Law
Moot Court Hall
Institution of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Exposed School of Law
Hero Group Network
Peer Review Exercises
Discussion Based Classes
Renowned Faculty with International
& National Academic Credentials
Budding legal graduates from BMU’s School of Law find opportunities in private practice or as legal professionals in one or more of the following fields:
• Law Firms
• Legal Process Outsourcing
• Government Agencies
10+2 with a minimum of 60%, CLAT/BMU-SAT, and a personal interview. During the PI or personal interview, candidates are assessed for communication skills, analytical ability, and motivation.
Final admissions are based on the admission committee’s evaluation of the candidate’s 10+2 results and their performance in the SAT and PI for analytical skills, creativity, application orientation, and communication skills per defined parameters.
School of Law (SoL) is the department which facilitates completion of B.A LL.B (Hons.) & BBA LL.B (Hons.) for all students. It also ensures that the students are transformed into well-rounded, industry-ready individuals by providing them various types of training and opportunities for co-curricular activities along with their study programme
BML Munjal University offers various degree programmes. These programmes and other training modules along with various co-curricular activities are provided by the School of Law (SoL). SoL is a part of BML Munjal University.
Yes, the School of Law, BML Munjal University is approved by the Bar Council of India.
Candidates can apply online to BML Munjal University by logging on to https://admissions.bmu.edu.in/
BML Munjal University follows Scholarship and Financial Grants policies designed to support the education of the meritorious, and equally, those who are most needy. Our policies foster a culture of diversity and inclusion that acknowledges the unique strengths of different individuals. The Scholarship & Financial Grants Policy covers the following categories of grants:
Merit Scholarships, within which BMU provides two categories of Scholarships:
• Dean’s Scholarships to recognize exceptional academic merit.
Students will receive a Scholarship equivalent to 100% & 75% of the Tuition Fee in the first year
• Programme Scholarships to encourage students who have diverse strengths to aspire to an education of a high standard.
Students will receive a Scholarship equivalent to 50% & 25% of the Tuition Fee in the first year
The grant of scholarships will be based on merit on any one of the following criteria on a first-come first served basis.
Applicants are to submit the completed application form along with relevant documents including copies of certificates and the application fee.
• Students who have not appeared in any entrance test will be called upon to appear for the BMU-SAT.
• Short-listed candidates will be invited to appear for a Personal Interview (Pl).
• Candidates will be evaluated on analytical skills, creativity, application orientation and communication skills.
• BMU will give offers to selected candidates who are in the final year of their undergraduate degree or have already completed their undergraduate degree. In case final year or entrance test scores are awaited, an offer extended by BMU is subject to the completion of undergraduate degree and the submission of the candidate’s results and entrance test scores. Selected students will receive communication from the admission team to complete the admission process.
• The final decision will be taken by the BMU Admission and Scholarship Committee. The Committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding
• An offer of admission is based on the submission of complete application forms and the provision of all documents listed in the Application Form. Incomplete application forms, misrepresentation, or false information and documents will result in the withdrawal of the offer.
• For candidates with letter grades/CGPA, the equivalence to percentage of marks will be decided as per statutory guidelines or BMU academic regulations.
Internal Referral Programme:
Referral candidates who are brothers and sisters (not cousins) of either BMU Alumni or of students presently pursuing a UG/PG programme at BMU shall be granted a waiver of 25% on the first-year tuition fee.
Don't Miss Out Our Brochure!
Know more about our Programmes, Campus Life and Industry Partnerships