Eligibility Criteria for LLB (Hons) programme
BMU’s Admissions Committee considers academic performance and the student’s context to understand each individual’s journey and their potential to grow and contribute as a member of the diverse community at BMU.
- Possessing an undergraduate degree is mandatory for admission into the LLB (Hons) programme. Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognised University with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline including Humanities, Business Administration, Commerce, or Science.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Resident Indians (NRls)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) and who have completed their undergraduate degree from a foreign University are eligible to apply. Such international students are required to have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent marks and shall be required to obtain an equivalence certificate, including percentage of marks from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- At present there are no age-related restrictions for the purpose of admission into the LLB (Hons) programme. Age limits shall apply in accordance with rules that might be framed by appropriate authorities.
- The applicant is required to have completed one of the following entrance examinations: CLAT/LSAT/BMU SAT/SAT.
- Under Early Admissions students can apply even if their final year graduation results are awaited. In such cases, BMU will extend a Provisional Offer to selected candidates who are in the final year of graduation, and the final offer is subject to the completion of the undergraduate degree and verification of scores/results by BMU.
- Candidates are advised to appear for BMU-SAT in case results of tests have not been announced or are not available.