Connect with Us
Enquiry for Admission
Dr. Harish Puppala Assistant Professor
- School School of Engineering and Technology
- Department/Programme Civil
- Position (additional roles) Start-up activity Coordinator in Institute Innovation Council
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Chanel Flow
- Application of GIS in Civil Engineering
- Fluid mechanics
- Remote sensing and Geographical Information Systems
|Jul-2019||Assistant Professor, BML Munjal University|
- Narula, S., Puppala, H., Kumar, A., Frederico, G. F., Dwivedy, M., Prakash, S., & Talwar, V. (2021). Applicability of industry 4.0 technologies in the adoption of global reporting initiative standards for achieving sustainability. Journal of Cleaner Production, 127141. (SCI indexed, I.F-9.29)
- Khan, F. M., Kumar, A., Puppala, H., Kumar, G., Gupta, R., Projecting the Criticality of COVID-19 Transmission in India using GIS and Machine Learning Methods, Journal of Safety Science and Resilience (2021), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jnlssr.2021.05.001
- Puppala, H, Amarnath B, Rishi Astana (2021) A GPS Data-Based Index to Determine the Level of Adherence to COVID-19 Lockdown Policies: in India International Journal of Healthcare Informatics (ESCI, Scopus indexed)
- Puppala, H & Singh AP, (2021), An Evidence of Urban Heat Island Effect in Vishakhapatnam, India: Causes and Possible Remedies Environment Development and Sustainability (SCI indexed, I.F-3.29)
- Jha, S. K., Puppala, H., & Kumar, M. M. (2020). 3D characterization of thermo-hydro-geological fields and estimation of power potential from Puga geothermal reservoir, Ladakh, India. Renewable Energy, 146, 1510-1523 (SCI indexed, I.F- 8.01)
- Puppala, H., & Jha, S. K. (2019). Extraction schemes to harness geothermal energy from Puga geothermal field, India. Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 1-21. (SCI indexed, I.F- 3.44)
- Puppala. H, and Jha, S. K. (2018). “Identification of Prospective Significance Levels for Potential Geothermal Fields of India.” Renewable Energy, 127, 960-973 (SCI indexed, I.F- 8.01)
- Jha, S. K., & Puppala, H. (2018). Conceptual modeling and characterization of Puga geothermal reservoir, Ladakh, India. Geothermics, 72, 326-337 (SCI indexed, I.F- 4.28)
- Jha, S.K., Puppala, H., (2017). Prospects of renewable energy sources in India: Prioritization of alternative sources in terms of Energy Index. Energy 127, 116–127. (SCI indexed, I.F- 7.14)
- Jha, S.K., Puppala, H., (2017). Assessment of subsurface temperature distribution from the gauged wells of Puga Valley, Ladakh. Geotherm. Energy 5 (Scopus indexed, I.F- 2.8)
- Saket V, Puppala H (2021) Assessment of Smart City Indicators from ICT Framework in an Indian context: A Fuzzy DEMATEL approach 1st International Conference on Construction Materials and Environment, 13 Nov 2021
- Aditya D, Puppala, H (2020), “Integrating Geospatial Interpolation Techniques and TOPSIS to Identify the Plausible Regions in India to Harness Solar Energy” TRACE, 20-21 August 2020, India
- Sayanthan G, Puppala H (2020), “Investigation of the Potential and Thermal Performance of a Proposed Aquifer Thermal Energy Storage System at Ropar, India, Proceedings World Geothermal Congress 2020, Reykjavik, Iceland, April 26 – May 2, 2020
- Jha S.K., Puppala H. (2019), “Transients of Thermal Plume in Shallow Geothermal Energy Reservoir of Puga, Ladakh, India”, HEFAT, July 22-24, 2019, Wicklow, Ireland.
- Jha, S. K., & Puppala, H. (2019). Assessment of geothermal reservoir temperature and energy fields based on resistivity data. In IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (Vol. 367, No. 1, p. 012023). IOP Publishing.
- Puppala. H, and Jha, S. K. (2019) “Assessment of Transient Extractable Power from Puga Geothermal Field using Neural Network Model, 44th Annual Stanford Geothermal Workshop, Stanford, CA, 11-13 Feb, 2019
- A.K Sarkar and Puppala H, (2019) Rural Inaccessibility Score (RIS): A New Approach to Quantify and Prioritize Rural Areas 98th Annual meeting of Transportation Research Board, 14-17 January 2019, Washington, D.C.
- Puppala H, Shalini Kanuganti, AK Sarkar, Ajit Pratap Singh (2017) Quantification of Ideal Spatial Accessibility Using Three Step Floating Catchment Area Method 96th Annual meeting of Transportation Research Board, 08-12 January 2017, Washington, D.C.
- Shibani K Jha and Puppala H (2016), Study of Geothermal Energy Potential with Geothermal Doublet: A Case Study for Puga Valley, Ladakh, International Conference on Water Environment, Energy & Society-2016, 15-18 March 2016, Texas A & M University, USA &AISECT University, Bhopal, India
- Puppala H, Ajinkya Ingale, AK Sarkar, Ajit Pratap Singh (2016). Three-Step Floating Catchment Area to Quantify the Spatial Accessibility to Health Care Units, 12th International Conference Transportation Planning and Implementation Methodologies for Developing Countries (TPMDC), 19-21 December, IIT Bombay
- Puppala H, S Kanuganti, A.K. Sarkar, Ajit Pratap Singh (2016) “Part to Whole Methodology in Planning to Enhance the Spatial Accessibility to Health Care Facilities Using GIS; at Geo smart India-2016, 1-3 March, India expo center, Greater Noida, India.
- Rajiv Gupta, Puppala H, S Kanuganti (2015) Integrating Fuzzy AHP and GIS to Prioritize Sites for the Solar Plant Installation, 12th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discover (FSKD’2015), held by Hunan University on August 15-17, 2015, in Zhangjiajie, China., P1550
- Aditya D, Puppala, H (2020), “Integrating Geospatial Interpolation Techniques and TOPSIS to Identify the Plausible Regions in India to Harness Solar Energy” Advances in Energy and Environment, Springer August 2020, India
- Jha S.K., Puppala H. (2018) Study of Geothermal Energy Potential with Geothermal Doublet: A Case Study for Puga Valley Ladakh. In: Singh V., Yadav S., Yadava R. (eds) Energy and Environment. Water Science and Technology Library, vol 80. Springer, Singapore
- Certified drone operations and management professional