Enquiry for Admission
Dr. Harish Puppala Assistant Professor
- School School of Engineering and Technology
- Department/Programme Civil
- Position (additional roles) Start-up activity Coordinator in Institute Innovation Council
- Email harish.puppala@firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open Chanel Flow
- Application of GIS in Civil Engineering
|Jul-2019||Assistant Professor, BML Munjal University|
- Sustainable Development Goals with special emaphasis on GISHealth
- Geothermal Energy
- “Jha, S. K., Puppala, H., & Kumar, M. M. (2020). 3D characterization of thermo-hydro-geological fields and estimation of power potential from Puga geothermal reservoir, Ladakh, India. Renewable Energy, 146, 1510-1523 (I.F- 5.43, SCI-Expanded, Scopus)
- Puppala, H., & Jha, S. K. (2019). Extraction schemes to harness geothermal energy from Puga geothermal field, India. Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 1-21. (I.F- 0.8, SCI indexed)
- Puppala. H, and Jha, S. K. (2018). “Identification of Prospective Significance Levels for Potential Geothermal Fields of India.” Renewable Energy, 127, 960-973 (I.F- 5.43, SCI-Expanded, Scopus)
- Jha, S. K., & Puppala, H. (2018). Conceptual modeling and characterization of Puga geothermal reservoir, Ladakh, India. Geothermics, 72, 326-337 (I.F- 3.47, SCI, Scopus)5. Jha, S.K.
- Puppala, H., (2017). Prospects of renewable energy sources in India: Prioritization of alternative sources in terms of Energy Index. Energy 127, 116–127. (I.F- 5.53, SCI, Scopus)
- Jha, S.K., Puppala, H., (2017). Assessment of subsurface temperature distribution from the gauged wells of Puga Valley, Ladakh. Geotherm. Energy 5. doi:10.1186/s40517-017-0061-4 (I.F- 1.7, SCI-Expanded, Scopus)
- Jha S.K., Puppala H. (2018) Study of Geothermal Energy Potential with Geothermal Doublet: A Case Study for Puga Valley Ladakh. In: Singh V., Yadav S., Yadava R. (eds) Energy and Environment. Water Science and Technology Library, vol 80. Springer, Singapore”
- “Jha S.K., Puppala H. 2019, “Transients of Thermal Plume in Shallow Geothermal Energy Reservoir of Puga, Ladakh, India”, HEFAT, July 22-24, 2019, Wicklow, Ireland,
- Puppala. H, and Jha, S. K. (2019) “Assessment of Transient Extractable Power from Puga Geothermal Field using Neural Network Model, 44th Annual Stanford Geothermal Workshop, Stanford, CA, 11-13 Feb, 2019
- A.K Sarkar and Puppala H, (2019) Rural Inaccessibility Score (RIS): A New Approach to Quantify and Prioritize Rural Areas 98th Annual meeting of Transportation Research Board, 14-17 January 2019, Washington, D.C.
- Puppala H, Shalini Kanuganti, AK Sarkar, Ajit Pratap Singh (2017) Quantification of Ideal Spatial Accessibility Using Three Step Floating Catchment Area Method 96th Annual meeting of Transportation Research Board, 08-12 January 2017, Washington, D.C.
- Shibani K Jha and Puppala H (2016), Study of Geothermal Energy Potential with Geothermal Doublet: A Case Study for Puga Valley, Ladakh, International Conference on Water Environment, Energy & Society-2016, ICWEES-2016, 15-18 March, 2016, Texas A & M University, USA &AISECT University, Bhopal, India
- Shibani K Jha and Puppala H (2016), Three-Dimensional Kriging Analysis of Temperature Distribution: A Case Study for Puga Valley, Ladakh, International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Material Sciences, ICEMS-2016, March 17-19, 2016, Jaipur National University, Jaipur, India.
- Puppala H, Ajinkya Ingale, AK Sarkar, Ajit Pratap Singh (2016). Three-Step Floating Catchment Area to Quantify the Spatial Accessibility to Health Care Units, 12th International Conference Transportation Planning and Implementation Methodologies for Developing Countries (TPMDC), 19-21 December, IIT Bombay (Best Student Paper Award)
- Puppala H, S Kanuganti, A.K. Sarkar, Ajit Pratap Singh (2016) “Part to Whole Methodology in Planning to Enhance the Spatial Accessibility to Health Care Facilities Using GIS; at Geo smart India-2016, 1-3 March, India expo center, Greater Noida, India
- Rajiv Gupta, Puppala H, S Kanuganti (2015) Integrating Fuzzy AHP and GIS to Prioritize Sites for the Solar Plant Installation, 12th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discover (FSKD’2015), held by Hunan University on August 15-17, 2015, in Zhangjiajie, China., P1550″