Getting into Civil Engineering at the top engineering college in Gurgaon
Civil engineering is one of the oldest branches of engineering. From residential, commercial to recreational, all the world’s infrastructure is the creation of civil engineers. Civil engineering provides evergreen prospects for career-driven youngsters, and both the public and private sectors promise good growth in this field.
With further advancement, civil engineers are now required to meet new challenges – the application of sophisticated technologies to bring sustainable growth to society.
Before delving deep into the topic, let’s understand the prospects that civil engineering as a career brings for you. Civil engineers are required in all the construction projects managed by state and central government agencies, including the armed forces. Civil engineers can work for private firms or also set up an engineering consultancy of their own. Some of the promising prospects for civil engineers include: –
• Construction technology
• Infrastructural planning and development
• Structural project procurement and management
• Environmental technologies development
• Water resources engineering
• Water and waste treatment
• Membrane technologies
• Wastewater reclamation and reuse
• Seismic and protective engineering
• Desalination and resource recovery
Civil engineering by BMU
Intending to provide world-class innovative learning, BML Munjal University, a leading educational institution in Gurgaon and a recognized university in India, offers civil engineering among its many B.Tech courses. This course is created to provide students with an in-depth understanding of basic concepts through subjects like physics, mathematics, geology, and hydrology along with concept-based knowledge. The BMU-ites as a part of their hands-on program, work on a variety of building projects to gain expertise and design structures that are durable, energy-efficient, safe, and functional.
BML Munjal University has a reputable team of skilled and dedicated faculty members who inculcate a host of job, ethics, and life skills in the students, thus ensuring their transformation into accomplished industry-ready individuals.
Application for civil engineering at BMU
Students applying for civil engineering by BMU must have valid JEE scores or that of any state-government engineering entrance test. All students from the Andhra Pradesh/Telangana/Tamil Nadu/Kerala State board need to have 80% or above marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in their Class XII boards. For students of all other Indian boards recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), the minimum percentage required in the same is 70%.
The application forms for the B. Tech program at BMU can be obtained from –
• BML Munjal University Delhi office
• Official website of BMU
• BMU campus
The application fee is ₹1500 which can be paid online or by sending a demand draft for the same at the mentioned address. Once the applications are filled, students must attach a copy of their statement of purpose and the demand draft (in case applicable) and send it to the BMU office in Delhi.
- The 21st Century Needs a New Generation of Business Leaders. Be the One with the Best MBA Courses
- Gear up for the Evolving Time with a Bachelor of Business Administration
- Engineering Remains the Highly Pursued Career Option Globally. Let’s Know About the Best Engineering Courses
- Acquire Management Skills with Legal Understanding of the Subject Matter. BBA LLB, the Next Big Thing?
- Address the World’s Most Pressing Problems with B Tech in Computer Science and Engineering