Do you like good technical challenges? Do you have a creative mind that allows you to find an effective solution to every problem? Do you have an innate understanding of various factors of Mathematics and Science? If yes, engineering may be the perfect career path for you!
In This Article:
- The Ever-growing Demand for Engineering Graduates
- Why Is Engineering a High-Demanding Profession?
- The Best Engineering Courses After 12th
- List of Diploma in Engineering Courses
- BML Munjal University (BMU) – A Pathway Towards Getting a Super Versatile Engineering Degree
- Narrow Down Your Choices to Pick the Right Engineering Course
The Ever-growing Demand for Engineering Graduates
Engineering is the branch of science concerned with creating and producing machines that improve humankind’s quality of life by applying scientific principles. It is one of the most popular occupations among students.
Every year, over 15 lakhs engineers graduate in India, according to industry estimates. Furthermore, the HRD ministry reports that India has 6,214 engineering and technology institutions with 2.9 million students enrolled.
Engineering is an artistic field. Because we live in a time of swift social and technological change, engineers must think creatively more than ever before. Engineering may be the perfect career if you enjoy questioning, exploring, inventing, discovering, and creating.
Engineering is one of the most popular post-secondary degree options. With its roots in the majority of domains such as Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, and so on, the career opportunities in this field are vast. However, as more students enrol in the different engineering disciplines in India, competition for admission and employment has inevitably increased. However, numerous emerging courses provide a myriad of job opportunities. This blog will give you insight into some of the best engineering courses after 12th for the future!
Why Is Engineering a High-Demanding Profession?
Engineers are among the most in-demand professionals worldwide. Today, with rapid technological advancements throughout every industry or business, every company or organisation intends to keep up with the rapidity of ever-changing processes, programmes, science, and so on. This can only happen if we have skilled engineers in (but not limited to) computer science, mechanical, electrical, and other fields.
Nowadays, whether in the IT industry or not, every organisation requires engineers to develop, test, and research specific applications, website building, security, programmes, and so on. Due to this ever-increasing demand, engineering is one of the most sought-after professions.
Engineers design, build, test, and sustain a broad range of systems and processes, making it a natural career path for those who are natural problem solvers. They are in high demand due to development projects in all areas of society. Well-known companies are actively hiring skilled people in this profile and will continue to do so (increase their hiring) in the coming years!
The Best Engineering Courses After 12th
Before delving into the core topic of this blog, the best engineering courses after 12th, let’s get familiar with the necessary qualifications to be a competent and successful engineer.
- Excellent aptitude in mathematics and science
- Proactive thinking and effective communication abilities
- Must be a good team player with excellent management and leadership abilities.
- Critical thinking with a focus on innovation Long-term and goal-oriented strategy
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A dynamic personality with strong negotiating abilities
Let’s now learn more about the best engineering courses after 12th so you can make an informed career choice.
B.E/B.Tech is a four-year professional undergraduate degree that gives students the opportunity to pursue different types of engineering in India. The best engineering courses after 12th for B.Tech aspirants include but are not limited to:
- B Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Genetic Engineering
- Plastics Engineering
- Food Processing and Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Dairy Technology and Engineering
- Agricultural Information Technology
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Motorsport Engineering
- Metallurgy Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
List of Diploma in Engineering Courses
A Diploma in Engineering is a three-year degree that students can pursue after finishing Class 10/12. The following is a list of best engineering courses after 12th in Diploma form:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Power Engineering
- Sound Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Printing Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Architecture Engineering
BML Munjal University (BMU) – A Pathway Towards Getting a Super Versatile Engineering Degree
Most of the engineering courses mentioned above are offered at BML Munjal University (BMU). The academic structure, curriculum, and pedagogy at the School of Engineering and Technology of BMU have been designed to bridge the gap between theory and practice, integrate learning and living, and synchronise the classroom with the workplace.
Most importantly, the curriculum has been designed to foster in students a spirit of discovery, creativity, problem-solving, and innovation and to turn learning into an engaging and enjoyable experience. The overarching goal is to develop knowledgeable, skilled, ethical, and well-rounded professionals with the potential to lead their organisations to success in the future. Some highlights of the best engineering courses after 12th at BMU include:
- 45% Hands-on Experiential Learning
- Centres of Excellence
- Interdisciplinary Approach
- Mentor-Mentee Programme
- Practice School (Internships)
- Mandatory Industry Interface
- Choice-based Fractional Curriculum
- International Immersion Programme in association with the University of Warwick
- The Career Guidance and Development Centre (CGDC)
- Faculty with exceptional credentials
- Specialisations in career-trending areas like AI, IoT, and DS
- Top class placements
Narrow Down Your Choices to Pick the Right Engineering Course
Engineering is a profession that is clearly respected and regarded with high regard by people all over the world. This is because engineers contribute to the nation and the world in innumerable ways. They are responsible for various technological developments, the country’s security systems, and improving our living standards. Therefore, there are an ample number of the best engineering courses after 12th to pursue.
Hence, if you’re confused between different types of engineering in India or wondering which is the best engineering course, you always have the option to choose from a broad spectrum of engineering disciplines like Electronics and Communication, Mechanical, Civil, Computer, and many more.
To know in detail about best engineering courses after 12th offered by BMU, continue to this page: https://www.bmu.edu.in/courses/b-tech/.