- Applicants appearing for their class XII final board examinations from any of the following boards:
1. Andhra Pradesh State Board
2. Telangana State Board
3. Tamil Nadu State Board
4. Kerala State Board
- Minimum aggregate score of 80% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class XII final board results
- Valid score for JEE, any State-Government conducted engineering entrance test, SAT or ACT
- Applicants from all other Indian boards recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- Minimum aggregate score of 70% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class XII
- Valid score for JEE, any State-Government conducted engineering entrance test.
- International Baccalaureate (IB) students are required to have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the Class 12 level and have a valid score for JEE, any State-Government conducted engineering entrance test.
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels, studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the Class 12 level and have a valid score for JEE, any State-Government conducted engineering entrance test.
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances of selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports.
- BML Munjal University uses a multi-dimensional approach to evaluate students for each of its undergraduate programmes. For the B.Tech programme, a student is evaluated on the basis of
- Class 10, Class 11 and Class 12 final examination scores
- Performance in entrance/aptitude tests such as JEE, SAT etc.
- Personal interview (in the personal interview, the candidate will be specifically evaluated on passion, creativity, application-orientation and communication skills)
1. All applicants are required to submit the completed application form with all relevant enclosures including proof of payment of the application fee
2. BMU will review applications and shortlist candidates for the interview
3. Shortlisted candidates appear for a personal interview
4. The BMU selection committee processes the final admission decisions
Note: The decision to shortlist an applicant for a personal interview and make a formal offer of admission thereafter will be taken by the BMU selection committee. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding.
Undergraduate Admissions Open