Connect with Us
Home Programmes BSc Computer Science International Immersion
Connect with Us
Why should you choose the International Immersion programme?
- The programme experience includes workshops that give you the opportunity to develop the skills to thrive as you take the first steps in your career.
- Employers appreciate that fact that you have invested in your personal development. Attending such a programme is a proof that you have undertaken course, built networks, and learned from an international cohort.
- As one of the world’s best institution, University of Warwick exposes you to different perspectives – from faculty and peers alike – you’ll learn practical solutions to global problems, based on world-leading research.
- Be certified by one of the top Universities in the world and get an international edge over your peers.
- It gives you an unparalleled networking opportunity to support you throughout your career.
|International Immersion Programme for BTech students (2022-26 batch)|
|Institution||University of Warwick|
|Timing||June – Aug|
|Courses||1 course, 62 hrs. teaching and 68 hours independent study|
|Students can choose from the list of courses being offered|
|Credit transfer – 3-4 credits|
|Classes held at Warwick University|
|Approximately 4 hrs. classes per day for 15 days|
|Evaluation – combination of group and individual assessments, including final examination/presentations|
|Experiential learning – part of curriculum as projects/assignments|
|Social||In class & on-campus interaction with students across globe|
|Out of class activities organized by University of Warwick (can be ticketed)|
|Accommodation||Would be arranged by students. BMU will share the list of possible accommodations in university hostels or near to university.|
|Included in Global Module fee||Tuition for 1 course|
|Travel (Airfare and taxi)|
|Exclusions (paid by student)||Visa, stay, meals, etc. BMU would assist in organizing the documents and group air travel arrangements|
|Sightseeing, Tickets/charges for social programs organized by the University of Warwick|
|Fees||Rs. 2.5-3 lakhs (includes tuition and travel only)|
Copyright © 2023 BML Munjal University - All Rights Reserved
UG Admissions Open
Explore our Programmes
Drop in your email ID to receive our brochure