- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the state boards or from any of the Indian education boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (This covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU) are required to have a minimum aggregate of 50% in their class XII final board examinations
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 2 A-levels minimum
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum aggregate of 50%.
- There are no age-related restrictions for the purpose of admission into the B.A., LL.B. (Hons.)/ B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programme(s)
Benefits of applying in the Early Cycle (to conclude by second round of BMU-SAT)
- Students will get preference for a seat in the Law programme of their choice
- A fee waiver of 10% on the first semester tuition-fee will be awarded only to students who apply in the first two rounds of BMU-SAT
For admission to the B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programmes (before release of CLAT or LSAT results), a student will be evaluated on the basis of:
- To be eligible for admission, a student should score a minimum of 50% marks in class XII.
- Candidates will be evaluated on analytical skills, creativity, application-orientation and communication skills.
- BMU-SAT will be held three times in the academic year:
For admissions to the B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programmes (after release of CLAT or LSAT results): We will create a merit list based on the students’ CLAT or LSAT ranks (if they have appeared for both, we will take CLAT ranks into account. If a person has appeared for LSAT only, we will consider that rank)
- All applicants are required to submit the completed application form with all other relevant enclosures including proof of payment of the application fee.
- BMU will review applications and create a merit-list.
- The BMU selection committee processes the final admission decisions.
UG Application Deadline - 24th July 2021