Beyond Your Bachelor’s: A Guide to the LLB Course After Graduation
The area of law has long attracted the minds of individuals passionate about advocacy, justice, and making a notable impact on society, for students who have completed their graduation and are now aspiring to delve deeper into the legal domain, pursuing an LLB course after graduation opens up a promising pathway towards an enriching legal career. An LLB after graduation is a gateway to an opportunity to obtain specialised legal education, hone critical thinking and analytical skills, and start a journey towards becoming a prosperous legal professional.
This article will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to the LLB course, its eligibility criteria, and course fee in the top law college. So, let’s explore the LLB course duration after graduation and give a brief introduction to the course.
What is the LLB Course Duration After Graduation?
LLB course duration after graduation is typically three years for candidates who have an undergraduate degree in any discipline. The three-year LLB course is curated to provide graduates with specialised legal education and equip them with the skills and knowledge vital to practising law. During the three-year LLB course duration, students will explore several aspects of law, including criminal law, constitutional law, contract law, and more.
What is an LLB Course After Graduation Eligibility?
If you are a graduate with a passion to excel in the legal field, embarking on an LLB after graduation can be a rewarding pathway to meet your legal aspirations. But before starting your journey into an LLB course, you must first understand the course eligibility criteria.
So, let’s dive into the required eligibility criteria for admission into an LLB course:
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates must have completed their undergraduate degree from a recognised institute in any discipline. However, some institutes may prefer candidates with a background in social sciences, humanities, or related areas.
- Minimum Marks: Most institutes require candidates to meet a minimum aggregate percentage or grade point average (GPA) in their undergraduate degree.
- Entrance Exams: Some institutes may require candidates to submit entrance exam scores to meet the LLB eligibility criteria. These exams evaluate the candidate’s aptitude, general knowledge, reasoning ability, and legal awareness.
- Language Proficiency: Depending on the medium of instruction, candidates may be asked to demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction, including English.
Build a Strong Foundation in the Legal Realm with an LLB Course at BML Munjal University (BMU)
BML Munjal University, the top-rated LLB college in Delhi NCR, offers a comprehensive three-year LLB course that will prepare you for a demanding and fulfilling career in numerous legal professions. The LLB curriculum at BMU emphasises law but extends the existing knowledge and interests from students’ undergraduate degrees in areas other than law by offering broad-ranging electives that allow the autonomous pursuit of interests.
BMU students will benefit from an interdisciplinary environment with a broad array of electives and honours papers encompassed with the accumulated knowledge and competencies of the Law School, School of Management, School of Economics & Commerce, and School of Engineering and Technology.
Conventionally, the law has been acquired as an independent domain with various methods and styles. At BMU, this tradition has been backtracked by encouraging collaboration between different streams of knowledge. Expert faculty from the School of Engineering & Technology and the School of Management regularly engage with students at the School of Law through events, lectures, and open discussions.
Why Pursue Law at BMU?
- Transformative Learning through Personalised Education
- Faculty-Students Ratio of 1:7
- International Collaborations
- Faculty with Exceptional Credentials
- Dedicated Infrastructure for Law
- Moot Court Hall
- Institution of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- An IndustryExposed School of Law
- Hero Group Network
- Rigorous Internships
- Industry Interactions
- Peer Review Exercises
- Multifarious Modes of Assessment
- Discussion Based Classes
Moreover, here is the fee structure depicting the yearly LLB course after graduation fees at BMU:
- 1st Year- ₹ 250,000
- 2nd Year- ₹ 250,000
- 3rd Year- ₹ 250,000
- Total Fee- ₹ 7,50,000
Moreover, BMU follows Scholarship and Financial Grants policies structured to brace the education of the meritorious and those who are most needy. The policies at BMU nurture a culture of diversity and inclusion that acknowledges the distinguished strengths of different individuals. To get a comprehensive exploration of the LLB course fees and scholarships at BMU, visit the following link:
Still have any query? Enquire Now
Pursuing an LLB course after graduation imparts an exciting possibility for students passionate about the area of law. By exploring the course and meeting the eligibility criteria, individuals can equip themselves with the knowledge and skills significant for a lucrative and fulfilling career in the legal profession.