Enquiry for Admission
- BMU accepts CAT/ NMAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT or BMU-MAT (BMU’s Management Aptitude Test) test scores.
- The application form can be submitted even if a student has appeared for the Test and is awaiting test scores and graduation results. The form will be opened for inclusion of test results in case scores are awaited. (Please note that the earlier information submitted cannot be changed or edited, and only test results can be added in.)
- Short-listed candidates will appear for a Personal Interview (PI) including a Case Discussion.
- BMU will give provisional offers to selected candidates who are in their final year of graduation, and final offers are subject to verification of marksheets by BMU.
- BMU accepts applications online on its Admissions Portal only.
- Submit the completed application form along with relevant attachments, marksheets and certificates and the application fee.
- The application fee is Rs. 1500, and is payable online.
- The following documents are required: please keep them handy.
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Graduation marksheets up to second year marksheet or in case of working professionals, the final graduation marksheet
- Entrance Scores, if declared (CAT, NMAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT, XAT) or if entrance result is pending, then the Admit Card of entrance exam appeared for
- Work experience letter, If any
- Extracurricular certificates
- BMU will use the registered email ID and mobile to keep you informed about the status of your application, and to invite you to an interview if you are shortlisted. Please check your email ID and mobile regularly for information.
- Your Application ID and the login details of your admissions account will remain active till the end of admissions. Please quote these for any enquiry related to your application form.
- Kindly ensure that the information in the application is accurate. You will receive updates on the status of your application by the decision deadline of the Application Cycle that you apply in. In case you have not heard back, and you are waitlisted, your application may be considered automatically in the next cycle.
MBA Admissions 2022
Admissions for Academic Session commencing July 2022 are open.