Mathematics as a subject is necessary for all Boards, with 75% marks or equivalent grades.
- Mathematics as a subject is necessary for all Boards, with 75% marks or equivalent grades.
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the following boards :
- Andhra Pradesh State Board
- Telangana State Board
- Tamil Nadu State Board
- Kerala State Board
Are required to have a minimum score of 75% in 3 core subjects their class XII final board examinations
- Applicants from all other Indian boards recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are required to have a minimum score of 65% in 3 core subjects in their class XII final board examinations. (This covers CBSE, ISC, ICSE and State Boards recognized by AIU)
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances to selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports.
Indicative core subjects for each stream are listed below :
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Commerce: Accounting, Business Studies, Mathematics, Economics
- Humanities: English, History, Sociology, Psychology, Economics with Mathematics
- Please note subjects such as Physical Education, Fine Arts, Environmental Studies etc. will not be considered as core subjects for any stream
Application Deadline for B.Tech, BBA, B.Com (H), Eco (H) - 13th August 2020