Connect with Us
Home Programmes B.Sc Economics (Hons.) Eligibility Requirement
Connect with Us
Mathematics as a subject is necessary for all Boards, with 75% marks or equivalent grades.
- Mathematics as a subject is necessary for all Boards, with 75% marks or equivalent grades.
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the following boards :
- Andhra Pradesh State Board
- Telangana State Board
- Tamil Nadu State Board
- Kerala State Board
Are required to have a minimum score of 75% in 3 core subjects their class XII final board examinations
- Applicants from all other Indian boards recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) are required to have a minimum score of 65% in 3 core subjects in their class XII final board examinations. (This covers CBSE, ISC, ICSE and State Boards recognized by AIU)
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 3 A-levels
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT exams, submitting those scores to BML Munjal University will enhance your chances to selection. Our DI Code for SAT applicants is – 7534. All applicants applying with SAT/ ACT scores need to send us their official score reports.
Indicative core subjects for each stream are listed below :
- Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Commerce: Accounting, Business Studies, Mathematics, Economics
- Humanities: English, History, Sociology, Psychology, Economics with Mathematics
- Please note subjects such as Physical Education, Fine Arts, Environmental Studies etc. will not be considered as core subjects for any stream
Copyright © 2023 BML Munjal University - All Rights Reserved
Explore our Programmes
Drop in your email ID to receive our brochure