B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Eligibility Requirement
- Applicants appearing for their class XII examinations from any of the following boards:
- Andhra Pradesh State Board
- Telangana State Board
- Tamil Nadu State Board
- Kerala State Board
- Are required to have a minimum aggregate of 70% in their class XII final board examinations
- Applicants from any of the other Indian education boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (This covers CBSE, ISC, and State Education Boards recognized by AIU)
- are required to have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their class XII final board examinations
- Valid CLAT or LSAT scores. All students need to mandatorily write CLAT or LSAT and submit the scores.
- Cambridge/IGCSE board students are required to have 2 A-levels minimum
- As per the AIU’s current guidelines, all IB Diploma and IB Certificate students with 24 points with 3 subjects at HL and 3 subjects at SL are welcome to apply for the undergraduate courses at BML Munjal University
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior Secondary [10+2] or equivalent from any system of education as recognised the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and must submit their LSAT score
Benefits of applying in the Early Cycle (to conclude by 26th March 2020)
- Students will get preference for a seat in the BBA programme of their choice
- A scholarship of 10% on the first semester tuition-fee will be awarded only to students who apply in the Early Cycle
Age of Candidate
- For candidates falling under General Category, age of candidate should not exceed 20 years at the time of enrollment.
- For candidates falling under SC, ST or Other Backward Category, age of candidate should not exceed 22 years at the time of enrollment.
- BML Munjal University uses a multi-dimensional approach to evaluate students for each of its undergraduate programmes. For the BA-LLB and BBA-LLB programmes, a student is evaluated on the basis of
- Class 10 and Class 12 final examination scores
- Written Submission
- CLAT or LSAT exam scores
- Personal interview
- [In written submission, candidates will be evaluated for analytical skills and ability to express opinions in writing.
- In personal interview, candidates will be evaluated on passion, creativity, application-orientation and communication skills.]
1. All applicants are required to submit the completed application form with all relevant enclosures / attachments including proof of payment of the application fee
2. BMU Selection Committee will then review applications and short-list candidates for the personal interview
3. BMU Selection Committee will roll out provisional offers of admission based on performance in personal interview. Final admission of a student is subject to conformance to specified eligibility criteria. The committee’s decision in this regard will be final and binding
MBA 2021-23 Application Deadline – 4th February 2021