Connect with Us
Home Programmes BBA LLB Hons BBA-LLB Eligibility
BBA LLB Hons
Connect with Us
B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) Eligibility Requirement
- Applicants appearing for their class 12 examinations from any of the Boards affiliated to the Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE) or National or International Boards recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum aggregate as per BCI norms in class 12 examinations are eligible to apply.
- AIU recognizes and grants equivalence to systems of education subject to a minimum of 12 years of schooling.
- For Cambridge/lGCSE examinations and the approved British Examination bodies a minimum five subjects including English at the O Level and two/three subjects at the A Level will be required for the student to be eligible to apply.
- For the IB Diploma awarded by IBO, Geneva, 24 points with 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) and 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) are required for the student to be eligible to apply.
- Applicants who are Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Resident Indians (NRls)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) must have passed the qualifying examination or equivalent from any system of education as recognised by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent.
- The applicant is required to have completed one of the following entrance examinations: CLAT/LSAT/BMU SAT/SAT/CUET.
- Candidates are advised to appear for BMU-SAT in case results of tests have not been announced or are not available.
- For the lB Career Related programme (IBCP), Students for General Strand (Arts, Commerce, Science and Law) graduating with 2 DP Subjects with at least 01 subjects at HL Level and minimum 3 points in each DP subject, career related study with at least 3 subjects, IBCP qualification with Core components requirement awarded by lB are eligible to apply. IB students are required to have studied Physics and Mathematics at the HL, with English as a compulsory subject.
Copyright © 2023 BML Munjal University - All Rights Reserved
Explore our Programmes
Drop in your email ID to receive our brochure