BMU’s School of Law is BCI Approved
The fee structure for the 5-year B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) programmes at the School of Law is as follows
|Year||Tuition Fee (in Lac INR)|
- It is mandatory for all students to have a laptop. Recommended configuration will be shared post acceptance of admission offer.
BMU has two types of hostel accommodation available.
- The hostel tower is the traditional hostel seen across most colleges and it features single, double, and triple rooms, with shared common rooms and bathrooms on each floor.
- The hostel apartment is a new concept introduced at BMU, with a small group of students sharing an apartment. Apartments have single rooms, double rooms, or triple rooms, depending on their layout, and have a living room equipped with a fridge, microwave, and electric kettle, sofa, and lounge chairs. Each apartment can only be accessed by the students that live in that apartment. There is a separate apartment building only for girls, which has only single and double rooms.
Please note that hostel accommodation will be assigned by the Admissions Office. In case a student whose hostel costs are also covered fully or partially by scholarship wishes to upgrade his/her accommodation, the additional cost will have to be borne by him/her.
|Apartment Type||Occupancy||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
- Food & Laundry Charges: Rs. 63,000 per annum for 1st Year, Rs. 66,000 per annum for 2nd Year, Rs. 69,000 for 3rd Year, Rs. 72,000 for 4th Year and Rs. 75,000 for 5th Year
- One time security deposit (refundable): Rs. 25,000
- One time registration charges: Rs. 25,000
- AC room charges – 10,000 extra (to be distributed proportionately amongst the number of students sharing the room)
- Electricity would be charged on actuals
- Above fee and charges are related to regular academic calendar. Fee and charges related to stay in campus beyond the academic calendar are not included and will be charged extra.
- In case any taxes/ levies on fee are charged by the Central/State/Local Authorities/Overseas Authorities from time to time, the same shall also be borne by the students, as applicable.
- Hostel room allotment depends on the availability of rooms at the time of request
- Female students have some options of single occupancy and limited option of double occupancy in Apartment
- The fees stated here are indicative and can be revised in the future at the sole discretion of BMU
- The fees do not include any additional programmes undertaken at BMU
- The fees do not cover expenses incurred for internships, projects or any international trip undertaken during the duration of the program
- The fees do not include the cost of books and study material
- All fees can be paid semester-wise
- Hostel rooms will be reassigned for all incoming students in Year 2
- Freshers will be assigned ONLY double and triple accommodation options in Year 1
- Hostel rooms will be assigned on first-come basis subject to availability of time of allotment
- Results are subject to receipt of CLAT / LSAT result
Total intake for B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) is 60 and B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) is 60.