BMU’s School of Law is BCI Approved
Scholarships will be offered on a score determined through a comprehensive interview. Given below is the scholarship criterion:
|Scholarship criterion (Interview score)||Net Benefit|
|≥ 90||100% tuition fee waiver|
|90 ≥ 85||75% tuition fee waiver|
|85 ≥ 80||50% tuition fee waiver|
- Terms and conditions would apply for all scholarship offers.
- All scholarships will be awarded at the sole discretion of the selection committee.
- All scholarships are subject to securing 80th Percentile or above in LSAT India or 95th Percentile or above in CLAT.
- All admission offers are subject to submission of valid CLAT or LSAT India scores.
- The management reserves the right to change the scholarship policy as per their discretion.
- In addition to the above scholarships, the selection committee may award a 25% tuition waiver for selected candidates that the committee considers as promising.
- The merit-based scholarship will be awarded for the first year of the programme initially. For subsequent years, the scholarship will be given to the top 40% of the class which will depend upon the academic performance in the previous year and the conduct of the student.
- Defence Ward’s Scholarship at BML Munjal University: In an effort to show gratitude and honour our valiant armed forces, BMU has decided to offer an exclusive scholarship of 10% off on the tuition fee to the wards of serving and retired armed forces officers and other ranks, who are eligible as per Admission process defined by the University. Please refer to the Defense Ward’s Scholarship Policy for further details.
- Ishan Uday: Scholarship scheme by the University Grants Commission (UGC) for students from the North Eastern Region (available at http://www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_notices.aspx)
- Scholarship by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD): Central sector scholarship scheme for college and university students(http://mhrd.gov.in/scholarships-education-loan)
- Hero MotoCorp E2: As part of its CSR initiative, Hero MotoCorp will provide scholarships to academically bright students under this scheme in the second year on the basis of their performance in their first year at BMU
- Hero MotoCorp Hamari Pari: As part of its CSR initiative, specifically to encourage girl students to pursue engineering and management, Hero MotoCorp provides scholarships in the first year to academically bright but underprivileged girls to study at BML Munjal University
- This scholarship is applicable for all Under Graduate Programs offered at the University.
- There is no change in Eligibility criteria and Admission Process remains the same for all students
- You are required to submit your completed and paid applications to the University online before 30th April 19
- You have to clear the eligibility criteria and admissions process laid out by the University
- You must meet all conditions outlined in the offer letter (for those offered).
- The Early Bird Scholarship entails 10% Scholarship on First Semester Tuition Fees.
- Advantage of receiving an admission decision from the University well in advance so that you are able to ace your exams with peace.
- You will be able to get the preferred choice of specialisation and also higher chances of getting into the program as this would be at the early stage of Enrollment cycle. But you need to clear the eligibility criteria and admissions process laid out by the University.
Other Terms & Conditions
- This is a one time scholarship eligible only for the first semester and is not extend to other semesters.
- You will not be eligible for 2 scholarships at any given point of time. In case you are eligible for other Merit Based Scholarship, you will be offered the best of two eligible scholarship
- You will be required to pay the Registration Fees within 10 days of roll out of offer letter
If you wish to study at BML Munjal University and want to take advantage of this scholarship opportunities, please Click Here to apply now or speak to our counsellor at 1800 103 6888.
Haryana Domicile Admissions & Scholarships
25% seats for admissions in the university are reserved for students of the State of Haryana, out of which 10% seats are reserved for students belonging to Scheduled Castes of the State of Haryana.
The fee structure for the twenty-five per cent of the students who are domicile of Haryana shall be based on merit-cum-means and be as follows: –
(i) one-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted full fee concession;
(ii) two-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted fifty per cent fee concession;
(iii) the balance two-fifth of the twenty-five per cent shall be granted twenty-five per cent fee concession.
All Central & State Government Scheme/Scholarship:
Students who wish to avail the scholarship under various Central & State Government Scheme, students can apply
independently on their respective portals.
Reservation of seats for students: Jammu & Kashmir and North East Region:
Reservation of seats for students from Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) and North East Region (NER) will be as per
Notification issued by the UGC and MHRD.
As per the Government of India’s policy, banks will facilitate educational loans up to INR. 7.5 lakhs without collateral security at concessional rates of interest announced by RBI. However, loans will be sanctioned by banks after compliance of standard norms and procedural formalities. BMU has made arrangements with Credenc for speedy sanction and disbursal of education loans to students, provided they fulfill the loan criterion as per bank requirements. Candidates can use the following link to apply for loans from various nationalized and private banks:
MBA Application Deadline Date - 30th January 2020