MBA Fee Structure
The fee structure for the two-year MBA programme, session beginning in 2024 is as below:
MBA – 2024 without Global Leadership Program (GLP)
|Tuition Fee for Indian Students including students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan
|Tuition Fees for Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
Global Leadership Program
The Global Leadership Program (GLP) gives an MBA student first-hand knowledge of the global marketplace through an unparalleled immersion experience at a partner university abroad. To thrive in today’s global marketplace, business leaders must understand the economic, social, political, and cultural forces impacting the way business is conducted in different parts of the world.
- The Global Leadership module is an optional programme conducted at the end of the first year during summer break.
- After successful completion of the module, students will receive a Global Leadership Program Certification from the Host University/School.
- Global Leadership program is a substantial investment and tuition fees for the various programs can vary from a low of 2 lakhs to over 5 lakhs. This does not include the substantial costs for travel, accommodation, visas, food, and other living expenses students should expect to face. BMU is available to discuss summer programs with students, including issues regarding cost and value-added.
- Tuition, air travel expenses are included in the Tuition fees for the MBA Programmes with GLP.
- The fee will be charged by the students at the time they opt to be part of GLP and it will be dependent on the partner university student opts.
- Students must procure a valid passport & visa for the GLP Module. BMU will only assist in the visa application process and all costs for Passport and Visa procurement are be borne by the student.
Books and Study Material
The tuition fees include the cost of books (we do not provide books instead cases/students refer booked in library) and study material (at ₹ 25,000), and Career Guidance and Development Centre fee.
Type of Hostel Accommodation and charges for Indian Students including students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan
|Total annual academic period charges with food
Type of Hostel Accommodation and charges for Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Resident Indians (NRls)/ Overseas Citizen India (OCI)
|Total annual academic period charges with food
|Other Fees/ Charges
|For Indian Students including Students residing in Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan
|Foreign Nationals (excluding students who are residents of Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Bhutan)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Non-Residential Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)
|One-time registration fee
|Refundable security deposit
- Electricity charges would be additional based on actual usage/ consumption of electricity.
- Any other taxes/ levies on fees that are charged by the Central/State/Local Authorities/Overseas Authorities from time to time as applicable will be additional. Any taxes if applicable under subsequent Govt./GST rules will be extra.
- All students who stay outside the campus owing to internship or any other reason, wherein it is planned by the University as part of the curriculum, they will not be charged hostel and food/laundry fees for the duration that they remain outside the campus. They will only be charged pro-rata for the balance part of the semester when they return to campus after completion of their internship etc.
- All Freshers who have been permitted to join the programme later than the last date of registration in the odd semester in the 1st Year will be charged hostel fees pro-rata for the balance of that semester. However, since their fees for the whole semester will be charged before their registration, the difference of the hostel fees will be adjusted in the fees for the 2nd Semester.
- In all the above cases, the pro-rata amount will cover a minimum of 15 days (half a month) i.e., if a student joins on 16th of a month or later, he/she would be charged half month’s hostel fees for that month. In case anyone joins on 15th of a month or before, they would be charged for the full month.
- The fees stated here are indicative and may be revised at the sole discretion of BMU
- Fees are payable in advance, at the start of every semester
- The fees do not include the cost of laptop and other equipment
- Third party psychometric tests/ training for placement undertaken at BMU CGDC will be additional
- The fees do not include expenses incurred for internships, projects or any international trip undertaken during the duration of the programme
- Hostel rooms will be allocated on first-come-first-serve basis subject to availability of rooms at the time of request. Hostel rooms will be reallocated in the second Year.
MBA Admissions 2024
MBA Admissions Open
Don't Miss Out Our Brochure!
Know more about our Programmes, Campus Life and Industry Partnerships