- School School of Engineering and Technology
- Position (additional roles) Electronics and communication
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
I did my Btech in Electronics and communication from RGPV University Bhopal in 2005 and MTech in Digital communication from RGPV University Bhopal. After that I did my PhD in Adaptive control from IIITDM Jabalpur in 2017. I started my career by working in an ISAREL Security system company as a technical head, then after worked as a Sr. lecturer in Hitkarni college for about 5 years after that I joined Gyan Ganga College of technology as an assistant professor and worked there for about 3 years, in 2017 I worked as a faculty in contract in NIT Raipur and visiting faculty in IIIT naya Raipur. I have conducted many embedded system workshops in different engineering college in India.
- Embedded systems
- Linear Control
- Graduation In: Electronics and communication
- Graduation From: RGPV Bhopal
- Graduation Year: 2005
- Post Graduation In: Digital communication
- Post Graduation From: RGPV Bhopal
- Post Graduation Year: 2012
- Doctorate In: Electronics and communication (Specialization: Adaptive control )
- Doctorate From: IIITDM Jabalpur
- Doctorate Year: 2017
|From - To (Year)||Designation & Organization||Core Competency||Additinal Exp. Details|
|2005-2006||Technical head in Team3India Security systems India||-|
|2006-2010||Sr. lecturer, Hitkarni college of engineering Jabalpur||Control, Embedded system, Digital signal processing||-|
|2010-2013||Assistant Professor Gyan Ganga College of Technology Jabalpur||Control, Embedded system, Digital signal processing||-|
|2017-2018||Contract Faculty NIT Raipur and Visiting Faculty IIIT Naya Raipur||Control, Embedded system, Digital signal processing||-|
|2018-uptill now||Assistant Professor BML Unniversity||Embedded system, Internet of things, Microprocessors based system design||-|
- Embedded systems
- Linear Control and adaptive control
- 3 SCI Publications
1 PhD supervision
List of publications
- R. Dey, S. K. Jain, and P. K. Padhy, Robust closed loop reference MRAC with PI compensator, IET control theory and applications, 2016.
- R. Dey, S. K. Jain, and P. K.Padhy, Robust flexible adaptation gain based CRM for guaranteed transient performance, Transaction In Institute of Measurement and Control, 7 April 2018.
- Suvabrata bandhopadhyay, Rajiv Dey, and Ashok Suhag, Integrated Healthcare Monitoring Solutions for Soldier using the Internet of Things with Distributed Computing, Sustainable Computing: Informatics and Systems, Elsevier, 2020
- Bharath, Vivek, Rajiv, Implementation of IoT Architecture for Intruder Alert System using MQTT Protocol and MEAN Stack, 4th internaltional IEEE conference in Computing, Communication and Automation
- R. Dey, S. K. Jain, and P. K. Padhy, Closed-loop reference MRAC for fast adaptation and low frequency learning with enhanced time delay margin, 4th IEEE conference on power, control, and embedded systems, 9-11, Mar., 2017.
- R. Dey, S. K. Jain, and P. K. Padhy, Proportional learning rate model reference adaptive control for fast adaptation. IEEE international conference on information, communication, instrumentation and control, 2017. Medicaps university Indore.
- R. Dey, S. K. Jain, and P. K. Padhy, Rohr’s benchmark problem revisited by adaptive control with closed-loop reference model. IEEE international conference on information, communication, instrumentation and control, 2017. Medicaps university Indore.
- R. Dey, S. K. Jain, and P. K. Padhy, Closed-loop reference MRAC for fast adaptation and low frequency learning with enhanced time delay margin, 4th IEEE student conference on engineering and system, 6-8, Nov., 2015.
- Mallapati bharath, Vivek reddy, and Rajiv Dey, Implementation of IoT Architecture for Intruder Alert System using MQTT Protocol and MEAN Stack, IEEE International conference, Dec. 2018
- R. Dey, Mukta Bhatele, Electronic power steering system, International conference on electronics and communication engineering Bhopal, 3, Mar., 2012.